Performance Management System Development and Data Collection, Analysis and Reporting for the Community Services Block Grant Program (HHS 2014 ACF OCS ET 0829)
- The Administration for Children and Families OCS in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Performance Management System Development and Data Collection, Analysis and Reporting for the Community Services Block Grant Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.569 Community Services Block Grant.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 3, 2014 and posted on Jun 3, 2014.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 25, 2014 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $900,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $900,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification) Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
- As prescribed by Section 678A(c)(2) of the CSBG Act, eligible applicants are CSBG eligible entities or statewide or local organizations or associations with demonstrated expertise in providing training on methods of effectively addressing the needs of low income families and communities. Faith based and community organizations that meet the eligibility requirements are eligible to receive awards under this funding opportunity announcement. Faith based organizations are encouraged to review the ACF Policy on Grants to Faith Based Organizations at http //www.acf.hhs.gov/acf policy on grants to faith based organizations. Applications from individuals, foreign entities, and sole proprietorship for profit organizations are not eligible and will be disqualified from competitive review and from funding under this announcement.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: Notice of Intent to Award Lowell National Historical Park Youth Programming School Year 2014 2015 for Trades Skills Team
Previous opportunity: Regional Womens Cricket Leadership Exchange
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2014 ACF OCS ET 0829) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2014 ACL AOA LE 0087||Model Approaches Phase II Systems Expansion Grants|
|HHS 2015 ACF OHS HP 0814||Early Head Start Expansion and EHS Child Care Partnership Grants|
|HHS 2014 ACF OCSE FD 0818||Behavioral Interventions for Child Support Services|
|HHS 2014 ACF OCSE FD 0822||Evaluation of Behavioral Interventions for Child Support Services Grants|
|HHS 2015 ACF ORR ZU 0833||Residential Services for Unaccompanied Alien Children|
|HHS 2014 ACF OCSE FI 0591||Tribal Child Support Innovation Grants Building Family Centered Services|
|HHS 2014 ACL CDAP SO 0089||State Health Insurance Assistance Program Performance Improvement and Innovation Grant|
|HHS 2014 ACL AOA MI 0088||National Center for Benefits Outreach and Enrollment A MIPPA Resource Center|
|HHS 2014 ACF ACYF CA 0832||Quality Improvement Center for Research Based Infant Toddler Court Teams|
|HHS 2014 ACL AOA FC 0085||PPHF 2014 National Falls Prevention Resource Center Financed Solely by 2014 Prevention and Public Health Funds (PPHF 2014)|
|HHS 2014 ACF ACYF AR 0827||Competitive Abstinence Education Grant Program|
|HHS 2014 ACF OCC HT 0834||Early Head Start Child Care Partnerships Technical Assistance Support Project|
|HHS 2014 ACF ACYF TV 0839||Demonstration Grants for Domestic Victims of Severe Forms of Human Trafficking|
|HHS 2014 ACL AOA AL 0090||PPHF 2014 Alzheimers Disease Initiative Specialized Supportive Services Project Financed Solely by 2014 Prevention and Public Health Funds (PPHF 2014)|
|HHS 2015 ACF OHS HI R11 0825||American Indian/Alaska Native EHS Expansion and EHS Child Care Partnerships|
|HHS 2015 ACF OHS HM R12 0826||EHS Expansion and Migrant and Seasonal EHS Child Care Partnerships|
|HHS 2014 ACF OCS ET 0953||Performance Management System Development and Data Collection, Analysis and Reporting for the Community Services Block Grant Program|
|HHS 2015 ACF OHS CH R01 0898||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Middlesex County and Towns within Hartford County, Connecticut|
|HHS 2015 ACF OHS CH R01 0840||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Towns within Worcester County, Massachusetts|
|HHS 2015 ACF OHS CH R01 0916||Head Start and/or Early Head Start City of West Haven, Connecticut|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2014 ACF OCS ET 0829", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.