Apply for PA 16 303
- The HHS-NIH11 in the education, environment, food and nutrition, health, income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "PHS 2016-02 Omnibus Solicitation of the NIH for Small Business Technology Transfer Grant Applications (Parent STTR [R41/R42])" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.113, 93.121, 93.172, 93.173, 93.213, 93.233, 93.242, 93.273, 93.279, 93.286, 93.307, 93.350, 93.351, 93.361, 93.393, 93.394, 93.395, 93.396, 93.399, 93.837, 93.838, 93.839, 93.840, 93.846, 93.847, 93.853, 93.855, 93.856, 93.859, 93.865, 93.866, 93.867, 93.879,.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 03, 2016 and posted on Jun 03, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 05, 2017.
- Eligible applicants include: Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same agency: HHS-NIH11
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Environment, Food and Nutrition, Health, Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Award (NRSA) Individual Postdoctoral Fellowship (Parent F32)
Previous opportunity: Youth and young adult engagement , North Cascades NPS Complex and San Juan Island National Historical Park, 2016
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for PA 16 303
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (PA 16 303) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|PA 16 305||Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Award (NRSA) Fellowship for Students at Institutions With NIH-Funded Institutional Predoctoral Dual-Degree Training Programs (Parent F30)|
|PA 16 302||PHS 2016-02 Omnibus Solicitation of the NIH, CDC, FDA and ACF for Small Business Innovation Research Grant Applications (Parent SBIR [R43/R44])|
|PA 16 306||Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Award (NRSA) Fellowship for Students at Institutions Without NIH-Funded Institutional Predoctoral Dual-Degree Training Programs (Parent F30)|
|RFA ES 16 010||Big Data to Knowledge (BD2K) Community-based Data and Metadata Standards Efforts (R24)|
|RFA OD 19 014||NIH Research Evaluation and Commercialization Hubs (REACH) Awards (U01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|PAR 19 262||Lasker Clinical Research Scholars Program (Si2/R00 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|PAR 20 167||Lasker Clinical Research Scholars Program (Si2/R00 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|RFA OD 20 019||Emergency Awards: RADx-rad Data Coordination Center (DCC) (U24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PA 16 303", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.