Apply for EP HIT 15 002
- The Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Planning Grant for Healthcare and Public Health Sector Cybersecurity Information Sharing" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.835 Planning Grant for Healthcare and Public Health Sector Cybersecurity Information Sharing.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 16, 2015 and posted on Jul 16, 2015.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 14, 2015 Applications must be submitted electronically through grants.gov by the application deadline of September 14, 2015 at 1159 PM Eastern Time. ASPR will not accept any applications that are not submitted electronically via grants.gov..
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $150,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $150,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification) For profit organizations other than small businesses Private institutions of higher education Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
- Research Institutions, Hospitals, Community Based Organizations, Faith based organizations
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Ocean Connectors Bird and Habitat Study
Previous opportunity: Guatemala Central Region Municipal Public Safety Center Project (C MPP)
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for EP HIT 15 002
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (EP HIT 15 002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA HL 16 003||Collaborative Projects to Accelerate Research in Organ Fibrosis (R01)|
|PA 15 300||Alcohol Use Disorders Behavioral Treatment, Services and Recovery Research (R03)|
|PA 15 301||Alcohol Use Disorders Behavioral Treatment, Services and Recovery Research (R21)|
|PAR 15 298||Establishing Outcome Measures for Clinical Studies of Oral and Craniofacial Diseases and Conditions (R21)|
|PAR 15 302||Establishing Outcome Measures for Clinical Studies of Oral and Craniofacial Diseases and Conditions (R01)|
|CDC RFA IP14 1404PPHF15||PPHF 2015 Immunization Capacity Building Assistance for Infrastructure Enhancements to Meet Interoperability Requirements financed in part by 2015 Prevention and Public Health Funds|
|CDC RFA CD12 120105CONT15||Development, Operation and Evaluation of an Entertainment Education Program Technical Assistance Cooperative Agreement|
|RFA DP 14 01102PPHF15||PPHF2015 Nutrition, Physical Activity|
|CDC RFA CD11 110105CONT15||Planning and Management of a Public Health Communication and Community Engagement Technical Assistance Cooperative Agreement|
|PAR 15 304||Clinical and Translational Science Award (U54)|
|CDC RFA IP11 110505CONT16||Global Measles Elimination|
|RFA 674 15 000007||Technical Support to PEPFAR Programs in the Southern Africa Region|
|RFA DP 15 008||PPHF 2015 Nutrition, Physical Activity|
|PA 15 312||Research to Advance Vaccine Safety (R01)|
|RFA AG 16 014||Alzheimers Disease Translational Center for Disease Model Resources (U54)|
|PA 15 313||Research to Advance Vaccine Safety (R21)|
|HRSA 16 005||Service Area Competition|
|CDC RFA TP15 1501||Building Capacity of the Public Health Emergency Preparedness Response Systems in the Pacific Islands through the Pacific Island Health Officers Association|
|PAR 15 314||Discovery of Genetic Basis of Monogenic Heart, Lung, Blood, and Sleep Disorders (X01)|
|HRSA 16 074||Substance Abuse Service Expansion|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "EP HIT 15 002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.