Apply for RFA NS 16 024
- The HHS-NIH11 in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Planning Grant for NINDS Morris K. Udall Parkinson's Disease Research Center Without Walls (R34)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.853,.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 17, 2016 and posted on Jun 17, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 30, 2016.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $150,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Pacific Island Marine Protected Area Projects
Previous opportunity: Museum Collections Management
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA NS 16 024
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA NS 16 024) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2016 ACL AOD IL 0184||Native American Independent Living Demonstration Project|
|CDC RFA PS13 130404CONT17||Tuberculosis regional Training and Medical Consultation Centers,National Center for HIV, Hepatitis, Sexually Transmitted Diseases and Tuberculosis|
|HRSA 16 190||Pediatric Audiology Competitive Supplement to Leadership Education in Neurodevelopmental and Related Disabilities (LEND)|
|HRSA 17 051||Service Area Competition|
|HHS 2016 IHS OCPS HIV 0001||Office of Clinical and Preventive Services: National HIV Program; HIV/AIDS Prevention and Engagement in Care|
|HHS 2016 IHS MSPI 0001||Division of Behavioral Health, Office of Clinical and Preventive Services, Methamphetamine and Suicide Prevention Initiative - Generation Indigenous (Gen-I) Initiative Support - New|
|CDC RFA PS11 11120501SUPP16||A National Coalition to Enhance STD/HIV Prevention through Promotion of a Holistic Approach to Health and Wellness|
|HRSA 17 052||Service Area Competition|
|CDC RFA PS15 150103CONT17||Tuberculosis Elimination and Laboratory Cooperative Agreement|
|CDC RFA PS12 120106CONT17||Comprehensive HIV Prevention Programs for Health Departments|
|CDC RFA GH15 1627A||Protecting and Improving Public Health Globally: Building and Strengthening Public Health Impact, Systems,|
|RFA HL 17 017||The Role of Dysbiosis in Cardiovascular, Pulmonary and Hematological Complications During HIV Infection (R01)|
|CDC RFA GH13 13010201SUPP16||Program Expansion Supplement to Cooperative Agreement on Immunization with the World Health Organization (WHO)|
|IX IX 16 001||Advance Interoperable Health Information Technology Services to Support HIE|
|HRSA 17 003||Rural Policy Analysis Program|
|RFA AG 17 016||Archiving and Sharing of Longitudinal Data Resources on Aging (U24)|
|CDC RFA PS17 1704||Comprehensive High-Impact HIV Prevention Projects for Young Men of Color Who Have Sex with Men and Young Transgender Persons of Color|
|RFA 660 16 000002||Integrated HIV/AIDS Program (IHAP)|
|HHS 2016 IHS NIHOE 1 PBD 0001||National Indian Health Outreach and Education I - Policy/Budget/Diabetes|
|CDC RFA GH13 130105CONT17||Poliomyelitis Eradication Initiative and Expanded Programme On Immunization,|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA NS 16 024", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.