Plasma Combined Mass-Flux and Gas Species Sensor For Hypersonic Combustion Monitoring (CRANBAA16 004)
- The DOD-ONR-SEA-CRANE in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Plasma Combined Mass-Flux and Gas Species Sensor For Hypersonic Combustion Monitoring" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.300.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 22, 2016 and posted on Jan 22, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 29, 2016.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $5,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Support of Fossil Energy Research at U.S. Colleges and Universities Including University Coach Research and Research by Historically Black Colleges and Universities and Other Minority Institutions
Previous opportunity: Presidential Awards for Excellence in Science, Mathematics and Engineering Mentoring
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (CRANBAA16 004) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|G16AS00027||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Hawaii/Pacific Islands CESU|
|G16AS00031||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Californian CESU|
|G16AS00032||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Pacific Northwest CESU|
|G16AS00030||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Chesapeake Watershed CESU|
|G16AS00029||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Californian CESU|
|PD 16 1281||Analysis|
|W911NF 16 R 0005||Army Research Institute for the Behavioral and Social Sciences FY16 Foundational Science Research Unit Broad Agency Announcement|
|16 535||Expeditions in Computing|
|DWFP 16 S 02||Deployed Warfighter Protection Program|
|16 536||Sedimentary Geology and Paleobiology|
|N00014 16 R BA07||Communications and Interoperability for Integrated Fires|
|DE FOA 0001531||Regional and Global Climate Modeling and Integrated Assessment Research: An Integration Framework for Multi-Model, U.S. Regional Climate Evaluation that Incorporates Local Human Influences for Research at the Energy-Water-Land Nexus|
|DE FOA 0001530||Climate Model Development and Validation|
|16 537||Enhancing Access to the Radio Spectrum|
|USAFA FOA 2016 1||STARBASE Arizona|
|DE FOA 0001528||Computational Materials Sciences|
|R16 NOI DO 003||Brazos Research Wetland|
|BAA AFR SD 2016||The USAID BAA for Sustainable Development in Sub-Saharan Africa|
|USAFA BAA 2015 CALL 0002||Propulsion Research in the USAFA Department of Aeronautics|
|16 538||Historically Black Colleges and Universities - Undergraduate Program|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CRANBAA16 004", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.