Apply for HS 13 001
- The Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "poverty center post doctoral program on poverty, inequality and mobility in the US" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.239 Policy Research and Evaluation Grants.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 20, 2013 and posted on Mar 20, 2013.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 19, 2013.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $500,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
- Eligible applicants for the post doctoral program on poverty, inequality and mobility is limited to the three poverty centers currently funded by ASPE located at the University of California Davis, Stanford University and the University of Wisconsin Madison.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: Fair Housing Organization Initiative Continuing Development Component
Previous opportunity: Limited Competition Revision Applications for Basic Social and Behavioral Research on the Social, Cultural, Biological, and Psychological Mechanisms of Stigma (R01)
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HS 13 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HS 13 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2013 ACF ORR RG 0568||Refugee Home Based Childcare Microenterprise Development Project|
|HHS 2013 ACL AOA AC 0045||National Alzheimers Call Center|
|HHS 2013 ACL AOA PX 0043||Pension Counseling Information Program National Pension Assistance Resource Center|
|HHS 2013 ACF OPRE YE 0577||Early Care and Education Research Scholars Child Care Research Scholars|
|HHS 2011 ACF ORR RP 0180||Preferred Communities Program|
|RRC RRC 13 001||Retirement Research Consortium|
|HHS 2013 ACL AOA LR 0047||2013 Lifespan Respite Care Program Grants to New States|
|HHS 2013 ACL AOA LR 0048||2013 Lifespan Respite Care Program Building Integrated and Sustainable Lifespan Respite Care Programs|
|HHS 2013 ACF ORR RT 0589||Discretionary Targeted Assistance Grant Program|
|HHS 2013 ACF ORR RG 0569||Refugee Microenterprise Development Projects|
|HHS 2013 ACL AOA SL 0050||Model Approaches to Statewide Legal Assistance Systems Phase I|
|HHS 2013 ACF ACYF CO 0593||Diligent Recruitment of Families for Children in the Foster Care System|
|HHS 2013 ACF ACYF CT 0595||Child Welfare Training The National Center for Child Welfare Curriculum Development on Evidence Based Treatment Services|
|HHS 2013 ACL AOA LE 0044||Model Approaches to Statewide Legal Assistance Systems Phase II|
|HHS 2013 ACL AOA SP 0049||Health Care Fraud Prevention Program Expansion and SMP Capacity Building Grants|
|HHS 2013 ACF ORR ZI 0572||Projects to Establish Individual Development Account (IDA) Programs for Refugees|
|HHS 2013 ACL AOA IR 0052||National Information Referral Support Center|
|HHS 2013 ACF OCC YN 0594||Native Hawaiian and American Indian Non profit Organization Child Care Grants|
|HHS 2013 ACF ACYF YO 0574||Street Outreach Program|
|HHS 2013 ACF OPRE YR 0573||Early Care and Education Research Scholars Head Start Graduate Student Research Grants|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HS 13 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.