Preservation of Old North Church – Historic Structures Report Update (NPS 16 NERO 0072)
- The DOI-NPS in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Preservation of Old North Church – Historic Structures Report Update" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.954.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 07, 2016 and posted on Jun 07, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 17, 2016.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $46,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPS 16 NERO 0072) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS 16 NERO 0070||NOI TA: PLC Install Vault Toilet at Richmond-Hamilton|
|PM PMWRA 16 044||16.PMWRA.Colombia.VA.NOFO|
|NOI ILAB 16 13||Global Project on Measurement, Awareness-Raising, and Policy Engagement to Address Child Labor, Forced Labor, and Human Trafficking|
|NPS 16 NERO 0074||NOI TA: Urban Rangers and Youth Outreach|
|NPS 16 NERO 0076||Collaborative Conservation, Protect, Outreach, and Education|
|NEAAC ACSYRIA 16 001||Access to Justice and Community Security|
|HQ0034 16 1 0001||USO Congressional Grant|
|NPS 16 NERO 0077||Collaborate to Inspire New Learning about the Wabanaki Tribes of Maine: Conduct Community History and Archeology Projects|
|NOIP16AC00502||NOT A REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS - Develop educational curriculum for Pullman National Monument|
|NPS 16 NERO 0078||Status and Distribution of Odonates at Cape Cod National Seashore|
|NOIP16AC00275||THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS - Accessiblity Modifications to NPS Temporary Visitor Center at Pullman National Monument|
|DRLA DRLAQM 17 003||Internet Freedom Core Support for Anti-Censorship Technology|
|SCAKAB 16 CA 013 SCA 06132016||Outreach for the National Museum of Afghanistan|
|USGS 16 FA 0263||California Water Science Center, Sacramento, CA|
|P16AS00242||Provide Students Experience in Cultural Resource Inventory through Trail Surveys|
|NPS16 NERO 0080||EDISON NHS YOUTH INTERNS FOR 2016|
|USGS 16 FA 0275||Coastal Impacts Associated with Climate Change|
|ISN ISNECC 16 010||Strategic Trade Control Mentorship for Macedonia|
|ISN ISNECC 16 011||Developing Kosovo'ÂÂs Strategic Trade Control Enforcement Capabilities|
|NPS 16 NERO 0082||NOI TA: ENGAGE YOUTH RECREATION INTERNSHIPS|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS 16 NERO 0072", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.