Apply for 20161229 MR
- The NEH in the humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Programming Grants to Accompany NEH on the Road Exhibitions" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 45.164.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 04, 2016 and posted on Jan 04, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 29, 2016.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA)
Next opportunity: Strengthening Family Guidance Association of Ethiopia Sexual and Reproductive Health Clinics and Youth Centers to Deliver Integrated and Comprehensive Prevention of Mother to Child Transmission (PMTCT), HIV Testing and Counseling, and Sexually Transm
Previous opportunity: Notice of Intent - Operation and Maintenance of the Yellowtone Regional Seismic Network and Earthquake Information System
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 20161229 MR
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (20161229 MR) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|BOR UC 16 N004||Long Term Curation|
|20160315 HT||Institutes for Advanced Topics in the Digital Humanities|
|USAID THAILAND RFI 486 16 000002||Counter Trafficking In Persons in Asia|
|20160414 HB||Awards for Faculty|
|DOC SCA BISHKEK PAS 01||Book Translation|
|20160504 ZH||Humanities Access Grants|
|20160428 FO||Fellowships for Advanced Social Science Research on Japan|
|20160601 SO||State Humanities Councils General Operating Support Grants|
|20160503 PG||Preservation Assistance Grants|
|20160503 PE||Preservation and Access Education and Training Grants|
|20160512 PY||Common Heritage|
|20160913 HZ||Humanities Open Book Program|
|20160608 MD||Digital Projects for the Public|
|20160621 PR||Research and Development|
|20161005 AK||Humanities Connections|
|20160623 AB||Humanities Initiatives|
|20160929 FT||Summer Stipends|
|20160719 PW||Humanities Collections and Reference Resources|
|20161025 SV||Planning Grant to Establish a Provisional U.S. Virgin Islands State Humanities Council|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "20161229 MR", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.