Apply for RFA 306 13 000005
- The Afghanistan USAID Kabul in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Promoting Afghan Civic Engagement" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001 USAID Foreign Assistance for Programs Overseas.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 20, 2013 and posted on Jul 20, 2013.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 17, 2013.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $70,000,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $70,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
- This is a full and open competition and all interested and qualified U.S Non Governmental Organizations and Non U.S Non Governemtal Organizations that are either non profit or for profit are encouraged to apply. USAID encourages applications from potential new partners.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: NIMHD Social, Behavioral, Health Services, and Policy Research on Minority Health and Health Disparities (R01)
Previous opportunity: Limahuli Preserve Rare Plant Restoration Project
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA 306 13 000005
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA 306 13 000005) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS 13 NERO 0080||The Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area|
|NPS 13 NERO 0099||Notice of Intent to Award Appalachian Trail Pennsylvania Act 24 Implementation|
|R13SS60020||Notice of Intent to Award Guernsey Safety of Dams Corrective Actions|
|F13AS00264||Recovery Planning Candidate Conservation Agreements Document Preparation|
|F13AS00266||Virgin River Chub and Woundfin 5 Year Review Document Preparation|
|DHS 13 MT 041 000 01||FY 13 National Dam Safety Program|
|ISN ISNECC 13 011||Seminar On Strategic Trade Controls for Western Balkan Countries|
|P13AS00161||The Archeological and Maritime Archeological Signature of Slavery Research and Education|
|RFA 617 13 000007||RIGHTS AND EMPOWERMENT IN NORTHERN UGANDA (RENU)|
|NPS 13 NERO 0083||Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area|
|NPS 13 NERO 0102||Determining Natural Flows and Hydrologic Alterations in the Delaware River|
|NPS 13 NERO 0103||Oil Region Alliance of Business, Industry, and Tourism|
|NPS 13 NERO 0104||Wheeling National Heritage Area|
|P13AS00169||Land and Water Conservation Fund State and Local Assistance Program|
|NPS 13 NERO 0105||Erie Canalway Heritage Area|
|NPS 13 NERO 0082||Essex National Heritage Area|
|NPS 13 NERO 0106||Benedict Waterfront Redevelopment Project|
|SCAKAB 13 GR 038 SCA 07312013||Maintenance and Operations Grant for Herat University Media Operations Center (MOC)|
|ECA ECAAE 14 005||Global Undergraduate Exchange Program in Eurasia and Central Asia|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA 306 13 000005", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.