Opportunity Information: Apply for DRLA DRLAQM 11 006
Apply for DRLA DRLAQM 11 006
- The Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights and Labor in the community development law, justice and legal services other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Promoting democracy and human rights in East Asia and the Pacific." and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.345 International Programs to Support Democracy, Human Rights and Labor.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 9, 2011 and posted on Nov 8, 2011.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 13, 2011 No Explanation. (Agency may still review applications by suitable applicants for the remaining/unused allocated funding in 2024.)
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education.
[Watch] Creating a grant proposal using the step-by-step wizard inside the applicant portal:
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development Law, Justice and Legal Services Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: SMART GRID DATA ACCESS
Previous opportunity: Great Lakes Areas of Concern Land Acquisition Grants
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DRLA DRLAQM 11 006
[Watch] how do funding administrators access proposals?
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DRLA DRLAQM 11 006) also looked into and applied for these:
|MEPI Regional Office Annual Program Statement Apply for NEAPI 10 AW 022 MENA 032910
Funding Number: NEAPI 10 AW 022 MENA 032910
Agency: Middle East Partnership Initiative
Category: Community Development Law, Justice and Legal Services Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Funding Amount: $100,000
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Premium leads for funding administrators, grant writers, and loan issuers
Thousands of people visit our website for their funding needs every day. When a user creates a grant proposal and files for submission, we pass the information on to funding administrators, grant writers, and government loan issuers.
If you manage government grant programs, provide grant writing services, or issue personal or government loans, we can help you reach your audience.Subscribe to Leads
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DRLA DRLAQM 11 006", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.