Apply for PAS SGP FY16 002 001
- The Department of State in the agriculture, business and commerce, community development, education, employment, labor and training, energy, environment, law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Public Affairs Section Small Grants Program 2016" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 28, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 31, 2016.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $10,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Business and Commerce, Community Development, Education, Employment, Labor and Training, Energy, Environment, Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD: Alternative Transportation Program at Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area (DEWA) FY 2016
Previous opportunity: Digitize Photographic Materials for Everglades and Biscayne National Parks and Host on Open Parks Network
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for PAS SGP FY16 002 001
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PAS SGP FY16 002 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.