Apply for RFA FD 11 029
- The Food Drug Administration in the agriculture business and commerce consumer protection health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Quality by Design for Orally Inhaled Drugs Chemistry, Manufacturing, and Controls (U01)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.103 Food and Drug AdministrationResearch.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 18, 2011 and posted on Jul 18, 2011.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 15, 2011.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $160,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $160,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: For profit organizations other than small businesses Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Independent school districts County governments Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification) City or township governments.
- Non domestic (non U.S.) Entities (Foreign Organizations) are eligible to apply. Foreign (non U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are allowed.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture Business and Commerce Consumer Protection Health
Next opportunity: Ethical, Legal, and Social Implications (ELSI) of Genomic Research Small Research Grant Program (R03)
Previous opportunity: Sexual Violence Prevention and Education
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA FD 11 029
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA FD 11 029", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.