Apply for HHS 2015 ACF ORR RG 0987
- The Administration for Children and Families ORR in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Refugee Family Child Care Microenterprise Development Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.576 Refugee and Entrant AssistanceDiscretionary Grants.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 15, 2015 and posted on Apr 15, 2015.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 15, 2015 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $1,500,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $187,500.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 8 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Independent school districts Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification) Private institutions of higher education Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Special district governments City or township governments Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) County governments State governments.
- ORR is limiting this FOA to the listed Eligible Applicants that have all three of the following entities represented in the application either as the lead applicant or a partner (1) a tribal, United States territory, or state child care licensing agency (acf.hhs.gov/programs/occ/resource/ccdf grantee state and territory contacts) (2) at least one of the following a local organization currently funded by ACF Early Head Start Child Care (EHS CC) Partnerships program, (acf.hhs.gov/programs/ecd/early learning/ehs cc partnerships) or a local affiliate of the National Association of Family Child Care (NAFCC), (nafcc.org) or a local Child Care Resource and Referral Agency (CCRR), (naccrra.org) or a local affiliate of the National Association of Education for Young Children (NAEYC) (naeyc.org) (3) a local organization that has an established small business/microenterprise training program (e.g., organizations funded under the ORR MED Program (acf.hhs.gov/programs/orr/programs/microenterprise development), Small Business Administrationrsquos Program for Investing in Microentrepreneurs (sba.gov/content/prime grantees) Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI) Funds (cdfifund.gov), or members of the Association for Enterprise Opportunity (aeoworks.org). This competition is limited to ensure that the FCC training being provided to eligible clients will meet minimum federal, state, and local regulations for a FCC provider who receives compensation on a regular basis and is not related to all children for whom child care services are provided as referenced in the Child Care and Development Block Grant and Section I. Program Description, RFCCMED Program Overview, FCC Training. Demonstrating such a relationship will also ensure that a grantee can successfully complete the objectives within the project period. For more information, please see Section III.3. Other, Office of Refugee Resettlement Disqualification Factor. Faith based and community organizations that meet the eligibility requirements are eligible to receive awards under this funding opportunity announcement. Faith based organizations are encouraged to review the ACF Policy on Grants to Faith Based Organizations at http //www.acf.hhs.gov/acf policy on grants to faith based organizations. Applications from individuals (including sole proprietorships) and foreign entities are not eligible and will be disqualified from competitive review and from funding under this announcement.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: Freedom s Way National Heritage Area
Previous opportunity: Cooperative Agreement to Support Navigators in Federally facilitated and State Partnership Marketplaces.
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HHS 2015 ACF ORR RG 0987
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2015 ACF ORR RG 0987) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|OVC 2015 4228||OVC FY 15 Comprehensive Services for Victims of All Forms of Human Trafficking|
|OVC 2015 4229||OVC FY 15 Specialized Services for Victims of Human Trafficking|
|HHS 2015 ACF ORR ZT 0980||Direct Services for Survivors of Torture|
|HHS 2015 ACF ACYF AR 0978||Competitive Abstinence Education Grant Program|
|OVC 2015 4231||OVC FY 15 Sexual Assault Response Team (SART) Toolkit 2.0 Competitive Solicitation|
|HHS 2015 ACF OPRE YE 1009||Secondary Analyses of Data on Early Care and Education|
|OVC 2015 4238||OVC FY 15 2016 National Crime Victims Rights Week Community Awareness Projects|
|HHS 2015 ACF OCS EF 0981||Community Services Block Grant (CSBG)/Rural Community Development Program (RCD) Water and Wastewater Treatment Systems Training and Technical Assistance Project|
|OVC 2015 4255||OVC FY 15 Supporting Male Survivors of Violence|
|OVC 2015 4246||OVC FY 15 State Victim Assistance Academy Technical Assistance Solicitation|
|HHS 2015 ACF ORR RB 0983||Refugee Technical Assistance Program|
|OVC 2015 4252||OVC FY 15 Vision 21 Building State Technology Capacity Competitive Solicitation|
|HHS 2015 ACF OPRE YR 1010||Early Head Start University Partnerships Building the Evidence Base for Infant/Toddler Center based Programs|
|HHS 2015 ACL AOA JI 0106||State Grants to Enhance Adult Protective Services|
|HHS 2015 ACF ORR ZT 0988||Technical Assistance to the Survivors of Torture Program|
|HHS 2015 ACL AOA DS 0105||Alzheimerss Disease Supportive Services Program (ADSSP) Creating and Sustaining Dementia Capable Service Systems for People with Dementia and their Family Caregivers|
|HHS 2015 ACL AOA AL 0104||Alzheimers Disease Initiative Specialized Supportive Services (ADI SSS) Project Financed Solely by 2015 Prevention and Public Health Funds (PPHF 2015)|
|HHS 2015 ACL AOA UC 0109||Information and Planning Understanding the Capacity of the Aging Network|
|HHS 2015 ACF OFA FO 0992||Responsible Fatherhood Opportunities for Reentry and Mobility|
|HHS 2015 ACF OFA FM 0985||Healthy Marriage and Relationship Education Grants|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2015 ACF ORR RG 0987", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.