Apply for 306 14 0000
- The Afghanistan USAID Kabul in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Request for Information (RFI)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001 USAID Foreign Assistance for Programs Overseas.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 23, 2013 and posted on Oct 23, 2013.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 30, 2013.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $12,000,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $12,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 6 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
- International Organizations
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Basic Research in the Pathogenesis of HIV Related Heart, Lung, and Blood (HLB) Diseases in Adults and Children (R21)
Previous opportunity: Draft Fiscal Year 2014 Request for Applications for Title II Development Food Assistance Programs
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 306 14 0000
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (306 14 0000) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SOL 486 14 000005||ECONOMIC GROWTH INTEGRATED PROJECT FOR PRIVATE SECTOR COMPETITIVENESS, AGRICULTURE AND GLOBAL CLIMATE CHANGE|
|RFA 111 14 000003||Advanced Civil Society for Accountable Governance Project|
|DHS USCG 2014 001||National Non Profit Organization Grant Program|
|DHS 13 GPD 044 000 99||Fiscal Year (FY) 2013 Assistance to Firefighters Grants (AFG)|
|TAT FY14||Technical Assistance and Training Grant|
|NPS 14 NERO 0001||Notice of Intent to Award Upper Delaware River Implement Management Plan FY 14|
|ECA ECAAE 14 013||FY 2014 Study of the U.S. Institutes for Scholars and Secondary Educators|
|PRM PRMOAPAF 14 001||FY 2014 Funding Opportunity Announcement for NGO Programs Benefiting Refugees in Ethiopia and Kenya|
|LBBP 2014 1||FY 2014 Land Buy Back Program for Tribal Nations|
|DRLA DRLAQM 14 005||Democracy, Human Rights, and Rule of Law in Europe and Eurasia (Azerbaijan, Moldova and Turkey)|
|ISN ISNCTR 14 001||Global Biosecurity Engagement Activities|
|ISN ISNCTR 14 002||Global Chemical Security Engagement Activities|
|ISN ISNCTR 14 003||Global Nuclear Security Engagement Activities|
|PRM PRMOAPAF 14 002||FY 2014 Funding Opportunity Announcement for NGO programs benefiting refugees in Rwanda and Tanzania|
|ECA ECAAE 14 014||Study of the U.S. Institutes for Student Leaders|
|SOL OAA 14 000019||Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) for Securing Water for Food A Grand Challenge for Development Competition|
|G14AS00014||Water Resources Research National Competitive Grants Program|
|NPS 14 NERO 0002||Notice of Intent to Award Independence Visitor Center Operation, Use and Maintenance|
|SOL OAA 14 000025||REQUEST FOR INFORMATION Middle East North Africa Investment Initiative (MENA II)|
|PRM PRMOAPNE 14 001||FY 2014 Funding Opportunity Announcement for NGO programs benefiting refugees from Syria in Jordan, Lebanon, and Iraq|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "306 14 0000", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.