Apply for RFI 388 15 00099
- The Bangladesh USAID Dhaka in the agriculture sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Request for Information USAID/Bangladesh Feed the Future Strengthening Agriculture Production and Market Systems (SAPMS)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001 USAID Foreign Assistance for Programs Overseas.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 6, 2015 and posted on Aug 6, 2015.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 8, 2015.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $25,000,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $25,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture
Next opportunity: Innovative Technology Experiences for Students and Teachers
Previous opportunity: Qamani Up the Coast, in My Mind, in My Heart
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFI 388 15 00099
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFI 388 15 00099) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CEPD 2016 22||Biomass Crop Assistance Program (BCAP) Project Areas FY 2016|
|USDA NIFA EXCA 005375||Army Family Advocacy Program Incident Determination Committee Testing and Evaluation|
|USDA NIFA EXCA 005376||Mathematics Curriculum Development for DoDEA Worldwide Department of Defense Schools|
|USDA FS WERC 2008||Wood Education and Resource Center Competitive Grants Program for Fiscal Year 2008|
|USDA AMS FSMIP 2008||Federal State Marketing Improvement Program|
|USDA FNS WISP O8||FY 2008 WIC Special Project Grant Program|
|USDA NRCS ME 08 01||CONSERVATION INNOVATION GRANTS|
|USDA NRCS HI 08 01||FY 2008 Pacific Islands Area Conservation Innovation Grants Funding Opportunity|
|M OAA EGAT PEP 09 706||USAID Horticulture CRSP|
|RDBCP 08 03 SMPG||Small Minority Producer Grant|
|USDA NRCS PR 08 01||Conservation Innovation Grants Caribbean Area Component FY 2008|
|USDA NRCS NY 08 01||New York Component Conservation Innovation Grant|
|M OAA EGAT DHWA 0802 DRAFT||Global Livestock Climate Change CRSP DRAFT|
|USDA NRCS KS 08 01||Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) Kansas State Component|
|USDA NRCS FL 08 01||Conservation Innovation Grants FY 2008 Florida State Component|
|USDA AMS FMPP 2008||Farmers Market Promotion Program|
|SGA 08 02||Strengthening Labor Law Compliance in the Agricultural Sector in Guatemala|
|RDBCP 08 04 1890||1890 Land Grant Institution Rural Entrepreneurial Outreach and Development Initiative|
|M OAA EGAT 605||Farmer to Farmer Program (FTF) Leader with Associates (LWA) Cooperative Agreements|
|USDA NRCS HI 08 04||Request for Proposals, Endangered Species Act Compliance Services for Farm Bill Programs|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFI 388 15 00099", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.