Apply for USDA GRANTS 07012014 001
- The Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service in the agriculture sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Request for Proposal to Collect Positive Samples for Foot and Mouth Disease, African Swine Fever, and Classical Swine Fever" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.025 Plant and Animal Disease, Pest Control, and Animal Care.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 1, 2014 and posted on Jul 1, 2014.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 1, 2014 Applications must be received by 5 PM EST on close date.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $150,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
- Land Grant Universities, Non Land Grant Colleges of Agriculture, Colleges of Veterinary Medicine that have the international connections to accomplish the work
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture
Next opportunity: FA BLM CESU Cooperative Extension Monitoring Agreement, Gila District
Previous opportunity: Grants for Adaptive Sports Programs for Disabled Veterans and Members of the Armed Forces
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA GRANTS 07012014 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA GRANTS 07012014 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA NIFA TCRGP 004555||Tribal Colleges Research Grants Program|
|USDA NIFA NLGCA 004556||Capacity Building Grants for Non Land Grant Colleges of Agriculture Program|
|68 6114 14 XXX||Wetland Restoration Assistance|
|USDA NIFA EXCA 004573||Military Families Learning Network|
|F14AS00334||UNR Seed Project|
|USDA AMS LSP SPMG 2014||2014 Sheep Production and Marketing Grant Program|
|USDA NIFA COOP 004594||Family Support Programs Evaluation Plan Development Implementation|
|USDA NIFA COOP 004595||Sexual Assault Prevention Research|
|USDA NIFA COOP 004596||Department of Defense Child and Youth Development System Evaluation Planning|
|USDA NIFA COOP 004615||Gifted Education Program Evaluation|
|USDA NIFA COOP 004616||Preschool Access Feasibility Study|
|USDA NIFA HEP 004635||Food and Agricultural Sciences National Needs Graduate and Postgraduate Fellowship (NNF) Grants Program|
|USDA NIFA HEMS 004636||Higher Education Multicultural Scholars Program|
|AID OAA SOL 14 000170||Support to Agriculture Research and Development Program|
|USDA NIFA FINI 004695||Food Insecurity Nutrition Incentive (FINI) Grant Program|
|RFI 486 15 GDO AGRITECH||Request for Information (RFI) Asian Agricultural Technology Spurring Innovation, Transfer, Adaptation, and Uptake|
|USDA GRANTS 10092014 001||National Clean Plant Network Request for Applications|
|USDA NIFA TCRGP 004795||Tribal Colleges Research Grants Program|
|USDA NIFA SRGP 004796||Minor Crop Pest Management Program Interregional Research Project (IR 4)|
|USDA NIFA AFRI 004797||AFRI Food, Agriculture, Natural Resources and Human Sciences Education and Literacy Initiative|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA GRANTS 07012014 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.