Apply for PAR 16 218
- The HHS-NIH11 in the education, health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Research Answers to NCIs Pediatric Provocative Questions (R01)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.393, 93.394, 93.395, 93.396, 93.399,.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 27, 2016 and posted on Apr 27, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 24, 2017.
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Health
Next opportunity: OVC FY 16 Vision 21: Training and Resources to Better Respond to Victims of Cyberviolence
Previous opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Gulf Coast CESU
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for PAR 16 218
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (PAR 16 218) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|PAR 16 222||Health Services Research on Minority Health and Health Disparities (R21)|
|PAR 16 221||Health Services Research on Minority Health and Health Disparities (R01)|
|PAR 16 226||The Role of Mobile Genetic Elements in Cancer (R21)|
|PAR 16 224||NIDA Research Education Program for Clinical Researchers and Clinicians (R25)|
|PAR 16 227||The Role of Mobile Genetic Elements in Cancer (R01)|
|PAR 16 229||Metabolic Reprogramming to Improve Immunotherapy (R21)|
|PA 16 230||Non-healing Ulcerative Wounds in Aging (R01)|
|PAR 16 228||Metabolic Reprogramming to Improve Immunotherapy (R01)|
|RFA HG 16 011||Clinical Sequencing Evidence-Generating Research (CSER2) - Clinical Sites with Enhanced Diversity (U01)|
|RFA HG 16 010||Clinical Sequencing Evidence-Generating Research (CSER2) - Clinical Sites (U01)|
|PAR 16 245||Neural Regulation of Cancer (R01)|
|PAR 16 246||Neural Regulation of Cancer (R21)|
|PA 16 233||Prescription Drug Abuse (R01)|
|PA 16 251||Gene Fusions in Pediatric Sarcomas (R01)|
|PAR 16 249||Innovative Approaches to Studying Cancer Communication in the New Media Environment (R01)|
|PA 16 252||Gene Fusions in Pediatric Sarcomas (R21)|
|PAR 16 248||Innovative Approaches to Studying Cancer Communication in the New Media Environment (R21)|
|PAR 16 234||Accelerating the Pace of Drug Abuse Research Using Existing Data (R01)|
|PAR 16 250||Building Evidence: Effective Palliative/End of Life Care Interventions (R01)|
|PAR 16 257||Predicting Behavioral Responses to Population-Level Cancer Control Strategies (R21)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PAR 16 218", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.