Apply for EPA G2016 ORD C1
- The Environmental Protection Agency in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Research Training Program for College and University Students" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 66.511.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 01, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 16, 2016 Please see the announcement including Section IV for additional submission information..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,250,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same agency: Environmental Protection Agency
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: Notice of Intent
Previous opportunity: NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD - Alaska Native Science and Engineering Program (ANSEP)
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for EPA G2016 ORD C1
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (EPA G2016 ORD C1) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|BOR MP 16 N025||Indian Ditch Pre-Construction Work and Diversion Gate|
|USGS 16 FA 0311||Provenance of Organic Matter|
|M16AS00017||BOEM FY 2016 Environmental Studies Program|
|M16AS00018||BOEM FY 2016 Environmental Studies Program|
|F16AS00321||California Landscape Conservation Cooperative|
|P16AS00318||2016 Groundwork USA Annual Assembly and Youth Summit|
|F16AS00326||California Landscape Conservation Cooperative|
|NWO CESU 12||POST FIRE REHAB FOR VANDENBERG AFB, CA|
|F16AS00332||Grand Calumet River AoC Habitat Restoration Prescribed Fire Implementation|
|EPA OW OWM 16 01||Environmental Finance Center Grant Program for EPA Region 8 (Colorado, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Utah, and Wyoming)|
|NWO CESU 10||UNION BANK REPAIR, TRAVIS AFB, CA|
|F16AS00354||Ecology and management of Kuroshio shot hole borer|
|F16AS00356||Conservation Genetic Analysis of Empetrichthynae in Nevada|
|F16AS00357||Amargosa Toad Mark-Recapture Data Analysis|
|F16AS00363||Propagation of Public Lands Enrichment Project|
|NWO CESU 13||EDWARDS AFB CLEO|
|EPA OAR OAP 16 07||Modeling of Climate Change Mitigation, Impacts and Adaptation|
|L16AS00138||BLM-MT, Natural Resources Data Services and Database Development|
|EPA R7AWMD 16 1||2016 Sustainable Materials Management Grants|
|M16AS00019||BOEM FY 2016 Environmental Studies Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "EPA G2016 ORD C1", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.