Apply for HHS 2015 ACF ORR ZU 0833
- The Administration for Children and Families ORR in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Residential Services for Unaccompanied Alien Children" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.676 Unaccompanied Alien Children Program.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 6, 2014 and posted on Jun 6, 2014.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 5, 2014 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $350,000,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 60 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education For profit organizations other than small businesses Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities State governments Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Small businesses Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Special district governments Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Independent school districts Private institutions of higher education Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility City or township governments County governments.
- Care providers are required to be licensed by a State licensing agency to provide residential, group, or foster care services for dependent children. Applications from individuals, foreign entities, and sole proprietorship for profit organizations are not eligible and will be disqualified from competitive review and from funding under this announcement.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: Terrestrial Arthropod Inventories for the Alaska NWRS 2014
Previous opportunity: National Park Service Extent and Contributing Factors of Delayed Post Fire Morality
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HHS 2015 ACF ORR ZU 0833
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2015 ACF ORR ZU 0833) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2014 ACF OCSE FI 0591||Tribal Child Support Innovation Grants Building Family Centered Services|
|HHS 2014 ACL CDAP SO 0089||State Health Insurance Assistance Program Performance Improvement and Innovation Grant|
|HHS 2014 ACL AOA MI 0088||National Center for Benefits Outreach and Enrollment A MIPPA Resource Center|
|HHS 2014 ACF ACYF CA 0832||Quality Improvement Center for Research Based Infant Toddler Court Teams|
|HHS 2014 ACL AOA FC 0085||PPHF 2014 National Falls Prevention Resource Center Financed Solely by 2014 Prevention and Public Health Funds (PPHF 2014)|
|HHS 2014 ACF ACYF AR 0827||Competitive Abstinence Education Grant Program|
|HHS 2014 ACF OCC HT 0834||Early Head Start Child Care Partnerships Technical Assistance Support Project|
|HHS 2014 ACF ACYF TV 0839||Demonstration Grants for Domestic Victims of Severe Forms of Human Trafficking|
|HHS 2014 ACL AOA AL 0090||PPHF 2014 Alzheimers Disease Initiative Specialized Supportive Services Project Financed Solely by 2014 Prevention and Public Health Funds (PPHF 2014)|
|HHS 2015 ACF OHS HI R11 0825||American Indian/Alaska Native EHS Expansion and EHS Child Care Partnerships|
|HHS 2015 ACF OHS HM R12 0826||EHS Expansion and Migrant and Seasonal EHS Child Care Partnerships|
|HHS 2014 ACF OCS ET 0953||Performance Management System Development and Data Collection, Analysis and Reporting for the Community Services Block Grant Program|
|HHS 2015 ACF OHS CH R01 0898||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Middlesex County and Towns within Hartford County, Connecticut|
|HHS 2015 ACF OHS CH R01 0840||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Towns within Worcester County, Massachusetts|
|HHS 2015 ACF OHS CH R01 0916||Head Start and/or Early Head Start City of West Haven, Connecticut|
|HHS 2015 ACF OHS CH R01 0841||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Towns of Lynn, Lynnfield, Marblehead, Nahant, Saugus, and Swampscott, Massachusetts|
|HHS 2015 ACF OHS CH R01 0843||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Carroll, Coos, and Grafton Counties, New Hampshire|
|HHS 2015 ACF OHS CH R01 0979||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Washington County, including Block Island, Rhode Island|
|HHS 2015 ACF OHS CH R01 0844||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Towns within Middlesex, Norfolk, and Worcester Counties, Massachusetts|
|HHS 2015 ACF OHS CH R01 0842||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Towns of Fall River, Somerset, Swansea, Westport, Freetown, Berkley, Dighton, Rehoboth, Seekonk, and Lakeville, Massachusetts|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2015 ACF ORR ZU 0833", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.