Apply for HHS 2014 ACF ORR ZU 0608
- The Administration for Children and Families ORR in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Residential Services for Unaccompanied Alien Children" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.676 Unaccompanied Alien Children Program.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 14, 2013 and posted on Jun 14, 2013.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 13, 2013 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $300,000,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $70,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 60 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
- Faith based and community organizations that meet the eligibility requirements are eligible to receive awards under this funding opportunity announcement. Faith based organizations are encouraged to review the ACF Policy on Grants to Faith Based Organizations at http://www.acf.hhs.gov/acf policy on grants to faith based organizations. Individuals, foreign entities, and sole proprietorship organizations are not eligible to compete for, or receive, awards made under this announcement.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: DoD Prostate Cancer Collaborative Undergraduate HBCU Student Summer Training Program Award
Previous opportunity: Battle Creek Salmon and Steelhead Restoration Project, Phase 2
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HHS 2014 ACF ORR ZU 0608
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2014 ACF ORR ZU 0608) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2013 ACL CDAP DR 0054||NWD/ADRC Opportunity Sustainability Competive Continuation|
|HHS 2013 ACF ACYF CO 0637||Promoting Well Being and Adoption after Trauma|
|HHS 2013 ACL AIDD DN 0060||Regional Self Advocacy Technical Assistance|
|HHS 2013 ACL AIDD DH 0062||Help America Vote Act (HAVA) Training and Technical Assistance (T/TA) to Assist Protection and Advocacy Systems (P As) to Establish or Improve Voting Access for Individuals with Disabilities|
|HHS 2013 ACF ACYF AR 0640||Competitive Abstinence Education Grant Program|
|HHS 2014 ACF OHS CH R05 0712||Head Start Grantee Blue Earth, Brown, Faribault, Le Sueur, Martin, Nicollet, Sibley, Watonwan, and Waseca Counties, Minnesota|
|HHS 2014 ACF OHS CH R05 0715||Head Start Grantee Waukesha County, Wisconsin|
|HHS 2014 ACF OHS CH R05 0716||Early Head Start Grantee Portions of Waukesha and Washington Counties, Wisconsin|
|HHS 2014 ACF OHS CH R05 0717||Head Start Grantee Racine County, Wisconsin|
|HHS 2014 ACF OHS CH R05 0718||Head Start Grantee Cities of Southfield and Lathrup Village within Oakland County, Michigan|
|HHS 2014 ACF OHS CH R05 0723||Head Start Grantee Mercer County, Ohio|
|HHS 2014 ACF OHS CH R01 0646||Early Head Start Grantee Towns of Randolph and Holbrook in Norfolk County, Massachusetts|
|HHS 2014 ACF OHS CH R01 0655||Head Start Grantee Berkshire County, Massachusetts|
|HHS 2014 ACF OHS CH R05 0725||Early Head Start Grantee Neighborhoods within the City of Chicago and Communities within Cook County, Illinois|
|HHS 2014 ACF OHS CH R05 0724||Early Head Start Grantee Madison County, Indiana|
|HHS 2014 ACF OHS CH R01 0647||Head Start Grantee City of Worcester in Worcester County, Massachusetts|
|HHS 2014 ACF OHS CH R01 0648||Head Start Grantee City of Gloucester and the Towns of Rockport, Ipswich, Manchester, and Essex in Essex County, Massachusetts|
|HHS 2014 ACF OHS CH R06 0727||Head Start Grantee Morehouse Parish, Louisiana|
|HHS 2014 ACF OHS CH R02 0650||Head Start Grantee Columbia County, New York|
|HHS 2014 ACF OHS CH R06 0728||Head Start Grantee Bienville, Jackson, Red River, and Winn Parishes, Louisiana|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2014 ACF ORR ZU 0608", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.