Apply for HRSA 17 032
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Health Resources and Services Administration in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Resilient and Responsive Health Organizations: Sustainability Communities of Practice Initiative (RRHO)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.266.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 02, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 15, 2016.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Heartland I&M Network Resource Management Intern - NOTICE OF INTENT
Previous opportunity: Notice of Intent to Award to Montana Fish Wildlife and Parks - Upper Missour River Pallid Sturgeon Study
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HRSA 17 032
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HRSA 17 032) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA MD 16 003||Engaging Youth and Young Adults from Health Disparity Populations in the HIV Treatment Cascade (R01)|
|HRSA 17 054||Service Area Competition|
|CDC RFA GH16 1722||Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveillance and safe burial practices|
|CMS 1P1 17 002||Accountable Health Communities Track 1 - Awareness|
|PA 16 424||Developing Measures of Shared Decision Making (R01)|
|RFA 687 16 000007||Rural Access to New Opportunities in Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene “RANO WASH Program”|
|CDC RFA GH15 150903CONT17||Establishment of a Strategic Partnership to Strengthen the COMISCA Central America Region|
|HRSA 17 029||Leadership Education in Adolescent Health (LEAH)|
|CDC RFA GH15 151003CONT17||Building Capacity along the Continuum from Prevention to Care and Treatment for Key Populations in the Central America Region under the PEPFAR Central America Region|
|HRSA 17 079||Sickle Cell Disease Newborn Screening Follow-Up Program|
|RFA CK 17 005||Vector-Borne Disease Regional Centers of Excellence|
|CDC RFA GH13 136204CONT17||Technical Assistance to National AIDS Control Program (NACP) in India for Strategic Planning and Decision Making under the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) India|
|CDC RFA GH15 154003CONT17||Building I CDC-RFA-GH15-154003CONT17 nstitutional Capacity to Improve HIV-TB Care and Treatment Service Quality in India under the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) India|
|CDC RFA GH15 154103CONT17||Technical Assistance to Implement Quality Management Systems (QMS) in India’s National AIDS Control Program (NACP) Laboratories, Strengthening its Laboratory Testing Network for HIV and Related Diseases under the President’s Emergency Plan for AI|
|CDC RFA GH15 154203CONT17||Enhancing the Government of India’s Capacity to Scale Up and Improve Comprehensive HIV Service Package Quality for People Who Inject Drugs under the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|HRSA 16 195||Jurisdictional Approach to Curing Hepatitis C among HIV/HCV Coinfected People of Color – State Health Departments Coordinating Center|
|RFA OT 17 012||test|
|RFA OT 17 013||test|
|RDBCP DHCS 2016||Delta Health Care Service Grant Program|
|HHS 2017 IHS DPER 001||National Native Health Research Training Initiative|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HRSA 17 032", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.