Apply for GR RCE 16 002
- The USDOT-GCR in the environment, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "RESTORE Act Centers of Excellence Research Grants Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 21.015.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 03, 2016 and posted on May 03, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 31, 2016.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $4,111,715.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: ROSES 2016: Citizen Science for Earth Systems Program
Previous opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Units
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for GR RCE 16 002
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (GR RCE 16 002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F16AS00219||Modeling the effects of altered salmon phenologies on the landscape-level foraging|
|MBDA OBD 2016 2004602||Federal Procurement Center Project|
|F16AS00238||Great Lakes Remote Sensing|
|F16AS00239||Great Lakes Remote Sensing|
|F16AS00252||Marine Communities Impacted by Extreme Climate Events|
|F16AS00265||Aquatic Invasive Species Cooperative Agreement for the Fiscal Year 2016 Great Lakes Restoration Initiative|
|NOAA NMFS HCPO 2016 2004840||FY 16 Coastal Ecosystem Resiliency Grants Program|
|NOAA NMFS SE 2017 2004938||FY17 Bluefin Tuna Research Program|
|F16AS00286||Support for the implementation of landscape conservation design through Alaskaâ¿¿s LCCs|
|NOAA NMFS SE 2017 2004940||FY 17 Cooperative Research Program (CRP)|
|F16AS00314||Migratory Bird Monitoring, Assessment and Conservation|
|F16AS00330||FY17 Sea Duck Joint Venture Competitive Grants|
|NOAA NMFS FHQ 2017 2004980||2017 Saltonstall-Kennedy Competitive Research Program|
|CENSUS ADR CARRA 2016 2004966||Administrative Data and data Linkages Research Program|
|NOAA OAR CPO 2017 2004896||FY 2017 Climate Program Office|
|NOAA NMFS PRPO 2017 2004955||Species Recovery Grants to States (Section 6 Program)|
|NOAA NOS OCM 2017 2004932||Coastal and Estuarine Land Conservation Program - Fiscal Year 2017 Great Lakes Competition|
|NOAA NMFS PRPO 2017 2004968||John H. Prescott Marine Mammal Rescue Assistance Grant Program (Prescott Grant Program) for Fiscal Year 2017|
|NOAA NMFS SE 2017 2004975||FY 2017 Marine Fisheries Initiative (MARFIN)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "GR RCE 16 002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.