Apply for USDA NRCS RI CIG 16 01
- The USDA-NRCS in the agriculture, environment, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Rhode Island Conservation Innovation Grants" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.912.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 04, 2016 and posted on May 04, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 03, 2016.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $75,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 30 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Individuals, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Environment, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: OJJDP FY 16 Reducing Reliance on Secure Placement and Improving Community-Based Responses for Girls At-Risk of Entering the Juvenile Justice System
Previous opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2016 National Dam Safety Program (NDSP) - Region 3
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA NRCS RI CIG 16 01
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA NRCS RI CIG 16 01) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA NRCS SD CIG 16 01||South Dakota Conservation Innovation Grants|
|USDA NIFA AFRI 005822||Agriculture and Food Research Initiative: Water for Agriculture Challenge Area|
|USDA NRCS AR CIG 16 01||Arkansas CIG Announcement for FY2016|
|USDA NRCS IL ACEP 16 01||Illinois Monarch Butterfly Habitat Improvement Fiscal Year 2016|
|USDA NRCS NHQ CIG 17 01||2017 National Conservation Innovation Grants APF|
|USDA NRCS ME 17 01||Maine - Conservation Innovation Grant|
|USDA NRCS OH CIG 17 01||Ohio Conservation Innovation Grant|
|USDA NRCS AR CIG 17 01||Arkansas Conservation Innovation Grant 2017|
|USDA NRCS NJ CIG 17 01||Conservation Innovation Grant (FY) 2017 Announcement for Program Funding|
|USDA NRCS ND CIG 17 01||North Dakota Conservation Innovation Grants Fiscal Year 2017|
|USDA NRCS NHQ RCPP 18 01||Regional Conservation Partnership Program|
|USDA NRCS KS CIG 17 01||Kansas Conservation Innovation Grants FY 2017|
|USDA NRCS IA CCG 17 01||Iowa Conservation Collaboration Grants - Fiscal Year 2017|
|USDA NRCS ID CIG 17 01||Conservation Innovation Grant|
|USDA NRCS PR CIG 17 01||Conservation Innovation Grant|
|USDA NRCS NM CIG 17 01||Conservation Innovation Grant|
|USDA NRCS NH CIG 17 01||New Hampshire Conservation Innovation Grants - Fiscal Year 2017|
|USDA NRCS RI CIG 17 01||Conservation Innovation Grant|
|USDA NRCS VA CIG 17 01||Virginia Conservation Innovation Grant|
|USDA NRCS MI 17 01||MI Conservation Innovation Grants for Fiscal Year 2017|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA NRCS RI CIG 16 01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.