Apply for NNH12ZDA001N MMAMA
- The NASA Headquarters in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "ROSES12 Moon and Mars Analog Missions Activities" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 43.001 Science.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 6, 2012 and posted on Jun 6, 2012.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 24, 2012.
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
- Proposers must be affiliated with an institution at nspires.nasaprs.com/ and, in general, NASA provides funding only to US institutions. Organizations outside the U.S. that propose on the basis of a policy of no exchange of funds consult Appendix B Section (l) of the guidebook for proposers (http://www.hq.nasa.gov/office/procurement/nraguidebook/)for specific details. Some NRAs may be issued jointly with a non U.S. organization, e.g., those concerning guest observing programs for jointly sponsored space science programs, that will contain additional special guidelines for non U.S. participants. Also ref. Sections 2.3.10(c)(vii) of the guidebook for proposers for special instructions for proposals from non U.S. organizations that involve U.S. personnel for whom NASA support is requested.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Webless Migratory Game Bird Program RFP FY13
Previous opportunity: Build2011 08Patch Syn 01
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NNH12ZDA001N MMAMA
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NNH12ZDA001N MMAMA) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F12AS00199||FWS Office of the Science Advisor|
|W81XWH 12 DMDRP TIA||DOD FY12 Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Therapeutic Idea Award|
|W81XWH 12 DMDRP IIRA||DOD FY12 Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Investigator Initiated Research Award|
|W81XWH 12 LCRP CA||DOD FY12 Lung Cancer Research Concept Award|
|DARPA BAA 12 50||Intrachip/Interchip Enhanced Cooling Fundamentals (ICECool Fundamentals)|
|DARPA BAA 12 29||I2O Office Wide|
|DE FOA 0000742||Resilient Extreme Scale Solvers (RX Solvers)|
|DARPA BAA 12 34||In Vivo Nanosensors for Therapeutics (IVNTx)|
|DE FOA 0000733||FY 2013 Research Opportunities in High Energy Physics|
|12 566||Focused Research Groups in the Mathematical Sciences|
|G12AS20048||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Basin CESU|
|G12AS20049||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Rivers CESU|
|G12AS20050||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|12 568||Tribal Colleges and Universities Program|
|USAFA BAA 2009 1 CALL 0007||Securing Wide Scale Monitoring and Internet Access Solutions|
|S13AS00005||Science and Technology Projects Related to Coal Mining and Reclamation|
|G12AS20047||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Chesapeake Watershed CESU|
|G12AS20051||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Gulf Coast CESU|
|G12AS20052||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, North and West Alaska CESU|
|G12AS20053||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Gulf Coast CESU|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NNH12ZDA001N MMAMA", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.