Apply for RDBCP RBOG 2013
- The Business and Cooperative Programs in the agriculture business and commerce community development other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Rural Business Opportunity Grant (RBOG)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.773 Rural Business Opportunity Grants.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 21, 2013 and posted on May 21, 2013.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 24, 2013 Paper applications must be postmarked and mailed, shipped, or sent overnight no later than June 28, 2013 to be eligible for FY 2013 grant funding. If you would like to submit an electronic application, your application must be received by June 24, 2013, to be eligible for FY 2013 grant funding. An applicant may also hand carry their application to Rural Development field office, but it must be received by close of business on the deadline date. Please note that if you are applying for Partnership funds, your application must be received prior to the June 30, 2013, reservation of funds deadline date. Late applications are not eligible for FY 2013 grant funding..
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $2,600,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 40 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: For profit organizations other than small businesses Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) State governments County governments City or township governments Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
- Eligible applicants are Public bodies, non profit corporations, Indian Tribes, and rural cooperatives.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture Business and Commerce Community Development Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: NASA SPACE TECHNOLOGY MISSION DIRECTORATE NASA INNOVATIVE ADVANCED CONCEPTS PHASE II STUDIES NASA RESEARCH ANNOUNCEMENT 2013
Previous opportunity: Basic Center Program
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RDBCP RBOG 2013
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RDBCP RBOG 2013", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.