Apply for RDBCP RCDG 2015
- The Business and Cooperative Programs in the agriculture business and commerce sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Rural Cooperative Development Grant" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.771 Rural Cooperative Development Grants.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 17, 2015 and posted on Jun 15, 2015.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 27, 2015.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $5,800,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $200,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 85 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
- You must be a nonprofit corporation or an institution of higher education to apply for this program. Public bodies and individuals cannot apply for this program.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture Business and Commerce
Next opportunity: BJA FY 15 Justice Information Sharing Training and Technical Assistance (JIS TTA) Program
Previous opportunity: Great Lakes Restoration Initiative Request for Applications
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RDBCP RCDG 2015
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RDBCP RCDG 2015) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RDBCP 10 01 RBOG||Rural Business Opportunity Grant|
|USDA NIFA FBMB 003180||Farm Business Management and Benchmarking Competitive Grants Program|
|USDA NIFA FBMB 003450||Farm Business Management and Benchmarking Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RDBCP RCDG 2015", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.