Apply for USAFA BAA 2009 1 CALL 0009
- The Air Force Academy in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Screening, Analysis Development of Novel, Remote, and In Situ Measurements of the Ionosphere" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.800 Air Force Defense Research Sciences Program.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 31, 2013 and posted on Jan 31, 2013.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 4, 2013.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $320,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Migratory Bird Joint Ventures Program USFWS Southwest Region, Sonoran Joint Venture FY 2013 Awards Program
Previous opportunity: National Tribal Air Association Operations
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USAFA BAA 2009 1 CALL 0009
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USAFA BAA 2009 1 CALL 0009) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0000866||Systems Biology Enabled Research on the Role of Microbial Communities in Carbon Cycling|
|W81XWH 13 MOMJPC5 IPPEHA||DoD Injury Prevention, Physiological and Environmental Health Award (IPPEHA)|
|RFA 518 13 000002||Conservation of Key Ecosystems for Improved Watershed Management.|
|RFA 518 13 000003||Inclusiveness in a Democratic Society|
|13 535||Water Sustainability and Climate|
|13 536||Dimensions of Biodiversity|
|G13AS00026||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Chesapeake Watershed CESU|
|G13AS00027||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forest CESU|
|R13SS40013||Museum Curation of San Juan|
|W911NF 13 R 0001||United States Army Research Institute for the Behavioral and Social Sciences Broad Agency Announcement for Basic, Applied, and Advanced Scientific Research (FY13 18)|
|13 537||George E. Brown, Jr. Network for Earthquake Engineering Simulation Operations FY 2015 FY 2019|
|DARPA BAA 13 21||ICECool Applications (ICECool Apps)|
|NNH12ZDA001N SAT||ROSES 2012 Strategic Astrophysics Technology|
|NNH12ZDA001N APRA||ROSES 2012 Astrophysics Research and Analysis|
|NNH12ZDA001N ECOF||ROSES 2012 Earth Science Applications Ecological Forecasting for Conservation and Natural Resource Management|
|NNH12ZDA001N IDS||ROSES 2012 Interdisciplinary Research in Earth Science|
|13 538||Future Internet Architectures Next Phase|
|DARPA BAA 13 16||DARPA BAA 13 16 Active Authentication (AA) Phase 2|
|BAA AFOSR 2013 0002||Military Medical Photonics Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USAFA BAA 2009 1 CALL 0009", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.