Apply for PAR 16 274
- The HHS-NIH11 in the education, health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Serious Adverse Drug Reaction Research (R21)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.172, 93.307, 93.393, 93.394, 93.395, 93.399, 93.846, 93.853, 93.855, 93.856,.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 19, 2016 and posted on May 19, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 07, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $200,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Health
Next opportunity: 2016 WUDR
Previous opportunity: Regional Political Party Strengthening Project
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for PAR 16 274
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (PAR 16 274) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|PAR 16 275||Serious Adverse Drug Reaction Research (R01)|
|PAR 16 276||Program to Assess the Rigor and Reproducibility of Exosome-Derived Analytes for Cancer Detection (R01)|
|PAR 16 279||Fogarty HIV Research Training Program for Low-and Middle-Income Country Institutions (D43)|
|PAR 16 280||Infrastructure Development Training Programs for Critical HIV Research at Low-and Middle-Income Country Institutions (G11)|
|PAR 16 278||Stimulating Innovations in Behavioral Intervention Research for Cancer Prevention and Control (R21)|
|PA 16 232||Prescription Drug Abuse (R21)|
|PAR 16 281||Planning Grant for Fogarty HIV Research Training Program for Low-and Middle-Income Country Institutions (D71)|
|PAR 16 277||Program to Assess the Rigor and Reproducibility of Exosome-Derived Analytes for Cancer Detection (R21)|
|PAR 16 284||Cancer Prevention, Control, Behavioral Sciences, and Population Sciences Career Development Award (K07)|
|RFA AI 16 038||Silencing of HIV-1 Proviruses (R61/R33)|
|PAR 16 293||The NCI Transition Career Development Award (K22)|
|PAR 16 292||Mobile Health: Technology and Outcomes in Low and Middle Income Countries (R21)|
|PAR 16 291||Integrative Research on Polysubstance Abuse and Addiction (R21/R33)|
|RFA AA 17 003||Limited Competition for the Continuation of the National Consortium on Alcohol and Neurodevelopment in Adolescence (NCANDA) Research Project Sites (U01)|
|RFA AA 17 005||Limited Competition for the Continuation of the National Consortium on Alcohol and Neurodevelopment in Adolescence (NCANDA) Data Analysis Resource (U24)|
|RFA AA 17 004||Limited Competition for the Continuation of the National Consortium on Alcohol and Neurodevelopment in Adolescence (NCANDA) Administrative Resource (U24)|
|PAR 16 317||Intervening with Cancer Caregivers to Improve Patient Health Outcomes and Optimize Health Care Utilization (R01)|
|PAR 16 318||Intervening with Cancer Caregivers to Improve Patient Health Outcomes and Optimize Health Care Utilization (R21)|
|PAR 16 337||Linking the Provider Recommendation to Adolescent HPV Vaccine Uptake (R03)|
|PAR 16 336||Linking the Provider Recommendation to Adolescent HPV Vaccine Uptake (R21)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PAR 16 274", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.