Service Area Competition ? Additional Areas (SAC-AA) - Honolulu, Hawaii; College Station, Texas; and Rock Springs, Wyoming (HRSA 17 106)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Health Resources and Services Administration in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Service Area Competition ? Additional Areas (SAC-AA) - Honolulu, Hawaii; College Station, Texas; and Rock Springs, Wyoming" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.224.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 02, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 09, 2017.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HRSA 17 106) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HRSA 17 016||Rural Health Network Development Planning Program|
|CDC RFA TS17 1701||ATSDR's Partnership to Promote Local Efforts To Reduce Environmental Exposure|
|CDC RFA DP16 160302CONT17||Nutrition Strategies to Address Micronutrient Deficiencies|
|HRSA 17 031||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part A Planning Council and Transitional Grant Area Planning Body Technical Assistance (TA) Cooperative Agreement|
|HRSA 17 043||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program National Training and Technical Assistance Programs for Resource Dissemination, Improved Data, and Organizational Development|
|RFA CK 17 003||Using Influenza-like Illness-specific School Absenteeism as an Early Warning System for Detecting Community Influenza|
|RFA IP 17 004||Research on the Epidemiology, Prevention and Control of Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses in India|
|RFA CE 17 001||Research Using Linked Data to Understand Motor Vehicle Injury Among Older Adults|
|HRSA 17 078||Sickle Cell Disease Treatment Demonstration Regional Collaboratives Program|
|HRSA 17 100||Health Care Delivery System Innovations for Children with Medical Complexity|
|RFA CK 17 009||TEST|
|RFA RM 16 026||Data and Resource Generation Centers for Illuminating the Druggable Genome (U24)|
|HRSA 17 102||Home Visiting Collaborative Improvement and Innovation Network: Series 2 (HV CoIIN 2.0)|
|HRSA 17 101||Home Visiting Research and Development Platform|
|CDC RFA GH15 162702CONT17||Protecting and Improving Public Health Systems Globally: Building and Strengthening Public Health Impact, Systems, Capacity and Security, Center for Global Health|
|HRSA 17 068||Predoctoral Pediatric Training in General Dentistry and Dental Hygiene|
|CMS 1Z0 17 001||Medicare Access and CHIP Re-authorization Act|
|RFA CE 17 002||Development and Evaluation of Sports Concussion Prevention Strategies|
|RFA PS 17 004||Evaluation of Models of PrEP Service Delivery at Title X and STD Clinics|
|RFA 521 17 000002||Ranfose Abitid Nitrisyon pou Fè Ogmante Sante (RANFOSE)|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Below are some of the published guides that have been helpful to past recipients:
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HRSA 17 106", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.