Service Area Competition ? Additional Areas (SAC-AA) - Honolulu, Hawaii; College Station, Texas; and Rock Springs, Wyoming (HRSA 17 106)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Health Resources and Services Administration in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Service Area Competition ? Additional Areas (SAC-AA) - Honolulu, Hawaii; College Station, Texas; and Rock Springs, Wyoming" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.224.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 02, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 09, 2017.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HRSA 17 106) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HRSA 17 016||Rural Health Network Development Planning Program|
|CDC RFA TS17 1701||ATSDR's Partnership to Promote Local Efforts To Reduce Environmental Exposure|
|CDC RFA DP16 160302CONT17||Nutrition Strategies to Address Micronutrient Deficiencies|
|HRSA 17 031||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part A Planning Council and Transitional Grant Area Planning Body Technical Assistance (TA) Cooperative Agreement|
|HRSA 17 043||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program National Training and Technical Assistance Programs for Resource Dissemination, Improved Data, and Organizational Development|
|RFA CK 17 003||Using Influenza-like Illness-specific School Absenteeism as an Early Warning System for Detecting Community Influenza|
|RFA IP 17 004||Research on the Epidemiology, Prevention and Control of Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses in India|
|RFA CE 17 001||Research Using Linked Data to Understand Motor Vehicle Injury Among Older Adults|
|HRSA 17 078||Sickle Cell Disease Treatment Demonstration Regional Collaboratives Program|
|HRSA 17 100||Health Care Delivery System Innovations for Children with Medical Complexity|
|RFA CK 17 009||TEST|
|RFA RM 16 026||Data and Resource Generation Centers for Illuminating the Druggable Genome (U24)|
|HRSA 17 102||Home Visiting Collaborative Improvement and Innovation Network: Series 2 (HV CoIIN 2.0)|
|HRSA 17 101||Home Visiting Research and Development Platform|
|CDC RFA GH15 162702CONT17||Protecting and Improving Public Health Systems Globally: Building and Strengthening Public Health Impact, Systems, Capacity and Security, Center for Global Health|
|HRSA 17 068||Predoctoral Pediatric Training in General Dentistry and Dental Hygiene|
|CMS 1Z0 17 001||Medicare Access and CHIP Re-authorization Act|
|RFA CE 17 002||Development and Evaluation of Sports Concussion Prevention Strategies|
|RFA PS 17 004||Evaluation of Models of PrEP Service Delivery at Title X and STD Clinics|
|RFA 521 17 000002||Ranfose Abitid Nitrisyon pou Fè Ogmante Sante (RANFOSE)|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HRSA 17 106", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.