Apply for PAR 16 064
- The HHS-NIH11 in the food and nutrition, health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Small Grants for New Investigators to Promote Diversity in Health-Related Research (R21)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.847,.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 18, 2015 and posted on Dec 18, 2015.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 07, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $125,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Food and Nutrition, Health
Next opportunity: Genealogy of Life
Previous opportunity: Use of the NASA Physical Sciences Informatics System – Appendix B
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for PAR 16 064
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (PAR 16 064) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA DK 16 507||Limited Competition for the Continuation of the Scientific Data Research Center (SDRC) for the NIDDK Gastroparesis Consortium (U24)|
|RFA DK 16 010||Clinical Centers to Investigate the Pathogenesis, Etiology, and Treatment of Gastroparesis through the NIDDK Gastroparesis Consortium (U01)|
|RFA DK 16 019||Silvio O. Conte Digestive Diseases Research Core Centers (P30)|
|PAR 16 127||NIDDK Program Projects (P01)|
|PAR 16 126||High Impact, Interdisciplinary Science in NIDDK Research Areas (RC2)|
|PAR 16 121||Early-Stage Preclinical Validation of Therapeutic Leads for Diseases of Interest to the NIDDK (R01)|
|PAR 16 148||Limited Competition: Small Grant Program for NIDDK K01/K08/K23 Recipients (R03)|
|PA 16 159||Advances in Polycystic Kidney Disease (R01)|
|RFA DK 16 023||Human Islet Distribution Coordinating Center (UC4)|
|PA 16 183||Limited Competition: Rare Diseases Clinical Research Network (RDCRN) Project Supplements for Clinical Trials to Repurpose Drugs in Collaboration with E-Rare Awardees (Admin Supp)|
|RFA DK 16 021||NIDDK Short-Term Research Experience Program for Underrepresented Persons (STEP-UP) (R25)|
|PAR 16 211||NIDDK Mentored Research Scientist Development Award (K01)|
|RFA DK 16 006||Nutrition Obesity Research Centers (NORCs) (P30)|
|RFA DK 16 011||Standardization of C-peptide and HbA1c Measurements Program (UC4)|
|RFA DK 16 020||Diabetes Research Centers (P30)|
|PAR 16 304||Ancillary Studies to Identify Behavioral and/or Psychological Phenotypes Contributing to Obesity (R01)|
|RFA DK 16 503||Limited Competition for the Continuation of the Collaborative Islet Transplantation Registry (UC4)|
|RFA DK 16 007||Neurocognitive Effects of Glycemic Dysregulation in Type 1 Diabetes (DP3)|
|PAR 16 333||Metabolic Contributions to the Neurocognitive Complications of Diabetes: Ancillary Studies (R01)|
|RFA DK 16 032||Pediatric Centers of Excellence in Nephrology (P50)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PAR 16 064", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.