Apply for RDBCP SSDPG 2014
- The Business and Cooperative Programs in the agriculture business and commerce sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Small Socially Disadvantaged Producer Grant" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.871 Socially Disadvantaged Groups Grant.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 7, 2014 and posted on May 4, 2014.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 24, 2014 Paper copies must be postmarked and mailed, shipped, or sent overnight no later than June 30, 2014, to be eligible for FY 2014 grant funding. You may also hand carry your application to one of our field offices, but it must be received by close of business on the deadline date. Late applications are not eligible for FY 2014 grant funding. Electronic copies must be received by http://www.grants.gov no later than midnight eastern time June 24, 2014, to be eligible for FY 2014 grant funding..
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $3,000,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $200,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 20 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
- Grants may be made to Cooperatives, Groups of Cooperatives, and Cooperative Development Centers where a majority of the board of directors or governing board is comprised of individuals who are members of Socially Disadvantaged Groups. You must be able to verify your legal structure in the State in which you are incorporated. Grants may not be made to public bodies or to individuals.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture Business and Commerce
Next opportunity: Rural Cooperative Development Grant
Previous opportunity: Enhancing Cancer Genomic Best Practices through Education, Surveillance, and Policy
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RDBCP SSDPG 2014
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RDBCP SSDPG 2014) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RDBCP RCDG 2014||Rural Cooperative Development Grant|
|RDBCP RCDG 2015||Rural Cooperative Development Grant|
|RDBCP 10 01 RBOG||Rural Business Opportunity Grant|
|USDA NIFA FBMB 003180||Farm Business Management and Benchmarking Competitive Grants Program|
|USDA NIFA FBMB 003450||Farm Business Management and Benchmarking Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RDBCP SSDPG 2014", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.