Apply for SMART 2016 8950
- The USDOJ-OJP-SMART in the law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "SMART FY 16 Support for Adam Walsh Act Implementation Grant Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.750.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 20, 2016 and posted on Jan 20, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 07, 2016.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $400,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 60 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: Working with Publicly Funded Health Centers to Reduce Teen Pregnancy among Youth from Vulnerable Populations
Previous opportunity: Native Hawaiian Library Services Grants Program
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SMART 2016 8950
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SMART 2016 8950) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|INL 16 CA 0006 EAKOSOVO 02042016||Demand for Justice Project|
|NIJ 2016 9090||Research and Evaluation on Drugs and Crime|
|NIJ 2016 9018||Elder Abuse Prevention Demonstration Project: Planning Phase|
|BJA 2016 8992||Smart Supervision: Reducing Prison Populations, Saving Money, and Creating Safer Communities|
|BJA 2016 8975||Justice Reinvestment Initiative: Maximizing State Reforms|
|BJA 2016 9094||Second Chance Act Reentry Program for Adults with Co-Occurring Substance Abuse and Mental Disorders|
|NIJ 2016 8979||Research on Bias Crimes|
|NIJ 2016 8890||NIJ FY16 Visiting Fellows Program|
|NIJ 2016 9095||Research and Evaluation in Support of the Recommendations of the President's Task Force on 21st Century Policing|
|NIJ 2016 9086||Research and Evaluation on Institutional Corrections|
|NIJ 2016 8997||Community Corrections: Technology Research, Development and Evaluation to Improve Supervision and Outcomes|
|NIJ 2016 9087||Forensic Technology Center of Excellence|
|BJA 2016 9112||National Initiatives: Officer Safety and Wellness|
|NIJ 2016 9108||W.E.B. DuBois Program of Research on Race and Crime|
|OJJDP 2016 9141||OJJDP FY 16 National Juvenile Justice Data Analysis Program|
|TREAS GRANTS 052016 002||Low Income Taxpayer Clinic|
|NIJ 2016 9026||Violence Against Women Research Consortium|
|NIJ 2016 9152||New Investigator/Early Career Program in the Social and Behavioral Sciences|
|INL WHPCOSTARICA 16CA0017 03042016||Central America Regional Security Initiative|
|NIJ 2016 9079||National Missing and Unidentified Persons System|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SMART 2016 8950", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.