Apply for OAO 00007
- The DM Office of Advocacy and Outreach in the agriculture business and commerce community development education food and nutrition science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Socially Disadvantaged Policy Research Center" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.464 Socially Disadvantaged Farmers and Ranchers Policy Research Center.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 12, 2014 and posted on Aug 12, 2014.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 11, 2014.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $400,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $400,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture Business and Commerce Community Development Education Food and Nutrition Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Walker River Restoration and Cattle Exclusion Pilot Project
Previous opportunity: National Vegetation Classification for Regional Scale Analysis
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for OAO 00007
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "OAO 00007", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.