Apply for NPS NOI WASOR2275120010
- The National Park Service in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Society of American Archaeologist cooperative agreement" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.954 National Park Service Conservation, Protection, Outreach, and Education.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 19, 2012 and posted on Jun 19, 2012.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 25, 2012.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $100,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: TANF Program Integrity Innovation Grants
Previous opportunity: American Hiking Society cooperative agreement
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NPS NOI WASOR2275120010
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPS NOI WASOR2275120010) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F12AS00232||SF SIMCOE FEEDER DITCH SCREEN|
|F12AS00237||Chumstick Barrier Removal Phase 4|
|R12AS20023||Nutrient and Food Resource Dynamics in Delta Aquatic Ecosystems|
|NPS 12 NERO 0052||Notice of Intent to Award Monitoring Estuarine Condition at Fire Island National Seashore, Sagamore Hill National Historic Site and Gateway National Recreation Area|
|F12AS00256||Central Valley Wetland Water Supplies|
|F12AS00259||Genetic Identification of Western and Yosemite Toads and Intergrades|
|F12AS00264||Cowbird Control in the Santa Clara River|
|R12SS40030||Bosque Ecosystem Vegetation Monitoring and Data Analysis|
|P12AS10006||Understanding Automating Processing and Distribution of MODIS and AVHRR Satellite Image Products for Monitoring Landscape Processes in Alaska National Parks|
|NPS 12 NERO 0050||Indicators of Mercury in National Park Ecosystems|
|NPS 12 NERO BOHA 0058||CESU Ethnographic Study of the Peddocks Island Cottages|
|NPS 12 NERO 0066||Theodore Roosevelt Inaugural Site Land Donation|
|P12AS10865||Denali National Park Air Quality Program|
|FWS R5 ES 12 010||Notice of Intent to Award|
|FWS R5 MB 12 011||Notice of Intent to Award|
|FWS R5 MB 12 012||Notice of Intent to Award|
|EPA OW OWOW 12 03||FY 2012 and FY 2013 National Wetland Program Development Grants|
|L12AS00161||Cooperative Forest and Resource Management|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS NOI WASOR2275120010", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.