Apply for USDA NIFA SRGP 003404
- The National Institute of Food and Agriculture in the agriculture business and commerce community development consumer protection disaster prevention and relief education employment, labor and training energy environment food and nutrition health natural resources regional development science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Special Research Grants Program Pest Management Alternatives" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.200 Grants for Agricultural Research, Special Research Grants.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 11, 2011 and posted on Jan 11, 2011.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 3, 2011.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $14,000,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $200,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 8 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments City or township governments Special district governments Private institutions of higher education Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification) County governments Independent school districts For profit organizations other than small businesses Small businesses Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Individuals.
- Applications may be submitted by State agricultural experiment stations, all colleges and universities, other research institutions and organizations, Federal agencies, private organizations or corporations, and individuals. While their collaboration is encouraged, scientists affiliated with non United States organizations are not eligible to serve as project directors for PMAP funded projects. Award recipients may subcontract to organizations not eligible to apply provided such organizations are necessary for the conduct of the project. An applicant s failure to meet an eligibility criterion by the time of an application deadline may result in the application being excluded from consideration or, even though an application may be reviewed, will preclude NIFA from making an award.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture Business and Commerce Community Development Consumer Protection Disaster Prevention and Relief Education Employment, Labor and Training Energy Environment Food and Nutrition Health Natural
Next opportunity: Geomorphology and Land Use Dynamics
Previous opportunity: Acute Life Threatening Conditions and Opportunities for Palliative and End of Life Care Research (R01)
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA NIFA SRGP 003404
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA NIFA SRGP 003404", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.