Apply for NPS 16 NERO 0078
- The DOI-NPS in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Status and Distribution of Odonates at Cape Cod National Seashore" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.944.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 09, 2016 and posted on Jun 09, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 19, 2016.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $70,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: National Park Service-Invasive Plant removal Youth Work Projects
Previous opportunity: NOTICE OF INTENT TO FUND TASK AGREEMENT - ISRO Conservation Corps of MN & Iowa
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NPS 16 NERO 0078
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPS 16 NERO 0078) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NOIP16AC00275||THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS - Accessiblity Modifications to NPS Temporary Visitor Center at Pullman National Monument|
|DRLA DRLAQM 17 003||Internet Freedom Core Support for Anti-Censorship Technology|
|SCAKAB 16 CA 013 SCA 06132016||Outreach for the National Museum of Afghanistan|
|USGS 16 FA 0263||California Water Science Center, Sacramento, CA|
|P16AS00242||Provide Students Experience in Cultural Resource Inventory through Trail Surveys|
|NPS16 NERO 0080||EDISON NHS YOUTH INTERNS FOR 2016|
|USGS 16 FA 0275||Coastal Impacts Associated with Climate Change|
|ISN ISNECC 16 010||Strategic Trade Control Mentorship for Macedonia|
|ISN ISNECC 16 011||Developing Kosovo'ÂÂs Strategic Trade Control Enforcement Capabilities|
|NPS 16 NERO 0082||NOI TA: ENGAGE YOUTH RECREATION INTERNSHIPS|
|ISN ISNECC 16 014||EXBS Program Logistics Support|
|NPS 16 NERO 0083||NOI TA: PRORANGER PHILADELPHIA PROGRAM|
|NPS 16 NERO 0084||NOI TA: Geomorphological Change|
|DTFH6116RA00016||National Pedestrian and Bicycle Information Center|
|EDA HDQ RNTA 2016 2004952||Smart Growth America - Small Scale Manufacturing|
|CSOG CSOOPS1 16 004||Libya Security Sector Mapping|
|PM PMWRA 16 047||16.PMWRA.Kosovo.Clearance.NOFO|
|EDA HDQ RNTA 2016 2004950||Mitigation Saves Study|
|NPS 16 NERO 0086||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARDYouth Projects: Provide for Volunteer and Special Event Program Support at Marsh-Billings-Rockefeller NHP and Saint-Gaudens NHS|
|CSOG CSOOPS1 16 003||Study of Tunisian Populations Susceptible to Violent Extremism|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS 16 NERO 0078", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.