Apply for HHS 2014 ACF ACYF YO 0790
- The Administration for Children Families ACYF/FYSB in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Street Outreach Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.557 Education and Prevention Grants to Reduce Sexual Abuse of Runaway, Homeless and Street Youth.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 9, 2014 and posted on Mar 12, 2014.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 14, 2014 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $2,248,804.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $200,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 20 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Special district governments Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities State governments County governments Private institutions of higher education Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Independent school districts City or township governments Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
- Eligible applicants include public and non profit private entities that include States, localities, and coordinated networks of such entities. Per RHY Act section 351, for profit organizations are not eligible. In selecting eligible applicants to receive grants under this FOA, priority will be given to entities that have experience in providing shelter and services to runaway, homeless, or street youth as required by the RHY Act. Faith based and community organizations that meet the eligibility requirements are eligible to receive awards under this funding opportunity announcement. Faith based organizations are encouraged to review the ACF Policy on Grants to Faith Based Organizations at http //www.acf.hhs.gov/acf policy on grants to faith based organizations. Individuals, foreign entities, and sole proprietorship organizations are not eligible to compete for, or receive, awards made under this announcement.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: Partnerships for Diagnostics to Address Antimicrobial Resistance of Select Bacterial Pathogens (R01)
Previous opportunity: Limited Competition for the Continuation of the Diabetes Prevention Program Outcomes Study (DPPOS) (U01)
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HHS 2014 ACF ACYF YO 0790
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2014 ACF ACYF YO 0790) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2014 ACF ACYF CS 0800||Standing Announcement for Tribal Title IV E Plan Development Grants|
|APS 169 14 000001||SERBIA CIVIL SOCIETY PARTNERS|
|HHS 2014 ACL AOA LR 0077||2014 Lifespan Respite Care Program Grants to New States|
|HHS 2014 ACL AOA LI 0078||Building Long Term Sustainability in State Lifespan Respite Programs|
|HHS 2014 ACF ACYF CA 0803||Fellowships for University Based Doctoral Candidates and Faculty for Research in Child Maltreatment|
|HHS 2014 ACF ACYF CO 0798||National Adoption Competency Mental Health Training Initiative|
|HHS 2014 ACF ACYF CZ 0799||National Center for Community Based Child Abuse Prevention|
|HHS 2014 ACF ACYF CB 0806||National Abandoned Infants Resource Center|
|HHS 2014 ACF ACYF CA 0810||Grants in Child Maltreatment Research Using Innovative Approaches|
|HHS 2014 ACF ORR RX 0787||Refugee Health Promotion|
|HHS 2014 ACF OPRE YR 0785||Early Care and Education Research Scholars Head Start Graduate Student Research Grants|
|HHS 2014 ACF OPRE YE 0775||Early Care and Education Research Scholars Child Care Research Scholars|
|HHS 2014 ACL AOA OM 0071||National Ombudsman Resource Center|
|HHS 2014 ACL AIDD DD 0073||University Centers for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities|
|HHS 2014 ACL AOA CC 0068||National Volunteer Resource Center|
|HHS 2014 ACL AOA IE 0081||Native American Elder Justice Initiative|
|HHS 2014 ACL AOA DS 0079||Alzheimers Disease Supportive Services Program Dementia Capability for Persons with Alzheimers Disease and Related Dementias|
|HHS 2014 ACF ACYF CZ 0807||National Center for Legal and Judicial Excellence in Child Welfare|
|HHS 2014 ACF ORR ZE 0789||Refugee School Impact|
|HHS 2014 ACF ORR RE 0816||Ethnic Community Self Help Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2014 ACF ACYF YO 0790", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.