Apply for EP HIT 12 001
- The Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response in the disaster prevention and relief sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Strengthening Emergency Care Delivery in the United States Healthcare System through Health Information and Promotion" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.078 Strengthening Emergency Care Delivery in the United States Healthcare System through Health Information and Promotion.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 25, 2012 and posted on Jul 27, 2012.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 30, 2012 No Explanation.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $50,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $50,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Disaster Prevention and Relief
Next opportunity: Development of Mathematical Cognition and Reasoning and the Prevention of Math Learning Disabilities (R21)
Previous opportunity: National Institute of Corrections Inaugural Virtual Conference Event Planning and Delivery
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for EP HIT 12 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (EP HIT 12 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DHS 12 GPD 053 000 01||FY 2012 Community Resilience Innovation Challenge Program|
|DHS 12 MT 082 002 99||NEHRP Earthquake State Assistance|
|DHS 12 MT 082 004 99||NEHRP Earthquake State Assistance|
|DHS 12 MT 082 005 99||NEHRP Earthquake State Assistance|
|DHS 12 MT 082 006 99||NEHRP Earthquake State Assistance|
|DHS 12 MT 082 007 99||NEHRP Earthquake State Assistance|
|DHS 12 MT 082 008 99||NEHRP Earthquake State Assistance|
|DHS 12 MT 082 009 99||NEHRP Earthquake State Assistance|
|DHS 12 MT 082 010 99||NEHRP Earthquake State Assistance|
|DHS 12 NPD 107 000 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2012 Emergency Management Assistance Compact (EMAC) National Incident Management System (NIMS) Implementation Cooperative Agreement|
|NWP 13 0001||Flood Analysis Services|
|DHS 12 GPD 044 000 98||Assistance to Firefighters Grant Program, Fire Prevention and Safety (FP|
|APS OFDA 13 000001||Building Disaster Resilient Communities in Southern Africa|
|APS OFDA 13 000002||Rapid Response to Pakistanis Affected by Disasters Phase Two (RAPID II)|
|ED GRANTS 021213 001||Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII) Supporting Effective Educator Development (SEED) Grant Program CFDA Number 84.367D|
|DRAFT FFP FY 13 0003||Draft Annual Program Statement for International Emergency Food Assistance|
|RFA 492 13 000002||Disaster Preparedness for Effective Response (PREPARE)|
|APS OFDA 13 000003||Innovative Partnerships for Enhancing End to End Early Warning Systems for Hydrometeorological Hazards in South Asia|
|APS OFDA 13 000005||Operationalizing a Neighborhood Approach to Reduce Urban Disaster Risk in Latin America and the Caribbean|
|APS OFDA 13 000007||Rapid Response for Sudan|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "EP HIT 12 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.