Apply for RFA DP 16 005
- The HHS-CDC-HHSCDCERA in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Study to Assess the Incidence of Type 1 Diabetes in Young Adults" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.068.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 18, 2015 and posted on Dec 18, 2015.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 23, 2016.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: ROSES 2015: K2 Guest Observer Cycle 4
Previous opportunity: MCH Research Network on Promoting Healthy Weight among Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder and other Developmental Disabilities
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA DP 16 005
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA DP 16 005) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|TI 16 007||Screening, Brief Intervention, and Referral to Treatment Grants (Short Title: SBIRT)|
|HRSA 16 178||Service Area Competition – Additional Area (SAC-AA) – Miles City, Montana|
|GH15 006 SUPP 16||Institutional Research Collaboration between the Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|PAR 16 065||Novel Assays to Address Translational Gaps in Treatment Development (UG3/UH3)|
|RFA GH 15 0060102SUPP16||Institutional Research Collaboration between the Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|HHS 2016 ACL NIDILRR IF 0124||FIELD INITIATED PROJECTS PROGRAM (RESEARCH)|
|HHS 2016 ACL NIDILRR IF 0125||FIELD INITIATED PROJECTS PROGRAM (DEVELOPMENT)|
|CDC RFA GH16 1603||Economics, finance, and budgetary evidence to support sustainable financing, planning and decision-making for immunization programs|
|RFA DP 16 006||Health Promotion and Disease Prevention Centers: Special Interest Project Competitive Supplements (SIPS)|
|CDC RFA DP15 150202CONT16||Organized Approaches to Increase Colorectal Cancer Screening|
|CDC RFA GH15 153502CONT16||Building Effective Health Information Systems Under PEPFAR|
|CDC RFA PS 10 10113SUPP16||Strengthening Family Guidance Association of Ethiopia Sexual and Reproductive Health Clinics and Youth Centers to Deliver Integrated and Comprehensive Prevention of Mother to Child Transmission (PMTCT), HIV Testing and Counseling, and Sexually Transm|
|CDC RFA PS09 955SUPP16||Expansion of HIV/AIDS, STI and TB Laboratory Activities in the Namibia Institute of Pathology (NIP), Ltd under the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH16 1665||Procurement, Logistics Management, Warehousing, and Distribution of HIV/AIDS, TB-Related Commodities, Vaccines, Equipment and Services, and Supply Chain Systems Strengthening in Uganda under the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|HRSA 16 013||Telehealth Resource Center Grant Program|
|CDC RFA PS10 10111SUPP16||Supporting the National Blood Transfusion Service in the Implementation and Expansion of Blood Safety Activities in Ethiopia under the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief|
|HRSA 16 019||Small Health Care Provider Quality Improvement Program|
|CDC RFA PS10 1096SUPP16||Building Human Resource Capacity within the Ministry of Health and Social Services in the Republic of Namibia under the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CMS 1P1 17 001||Accountable Health Communities|
|CDC RFA GH14 141103CONT16||Civil Society Capacity Building for Advocacy and Response to the HIV/AIDS Epidemic among key populations|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA DP 16 005", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.