Opportunity Information: Apply for APS 667 15 000001
Apply for APS 667 15 000001
- The Kenya USAID Nairobi in the community development regional development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "SUDAN CIVIL SOCIETY ORGANIZATION (CSO) SUPPORT PROGRAM" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001 USAID Foreign Assistance for Programs Overseas.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 23, 2015 and posted on Jun 17, 2015.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 31, 2016. (Agency may still review applications by suitable applicants for the remaining/unused allocated funding in 2023.)
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $185,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $185,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 4 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
- This funding opportunity is open only to local Sudanese entities. Please see Section II of the attached Annual Program Statement for further information.
[Watch] Creating a grant proposal using the step-by-step wizard inside the applicant portal:
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development Regional Development
Next opportunity: Cooperative Research Program (CRP)
Previous opportunity: Coastal Landform Change in the National Park Service Inventory and Monitoring Network
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for APS 667 15 000001
[Watch] how do funding administrators access proposals?
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (APS 667 15 000001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Tech Support New Media Technical Assistance for Civil Society Apply for NEAPI 10 AW 024 MENA 062210
Funding Number: NEAPI 10 AW 024 MENA 062210
Agency: Middle East Partnership Initiative
Category: Community Development Regional Development
Funding Amount: $2,400,000
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Premium leads for funding administrators, grant writers, and loan issuers
Thousands of people visit our website for their funding needs every day. When a user creates a grant proposal and files for submission, we pass the information on to funding administrators, grant writers, and government loan issuers.
If you manage government grant programs, provide grant writing services, or issue personal or government loans, we can help you reach your audience.Subscribe to Leads
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "APS 667 15 000001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.