Apply for DE FOA 0001488
- The DOE-NETL in the energy, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Support of Fossil Energy Research at U.S. Colleges and Universities including University Coal Research (UCR) and Research by Historically Black Colleges and Universities and Other Minority Institutions (HBCU/OMI)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.089.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 01, 2016 and posted on Feb 01, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 18, 2016.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 8 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Energy, Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: PEPFAR Small Grants Program 2016, U.S. Embassy, Kampala
Previous opportunity: Notice of Intent - University Enterprises Inc (UEI) / CA State Univ Sacramento
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0001488
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0001488) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0001715||Support of Fossil Energy Research at U.S. Colleges and Universities Including University Coal Research (UCR) and Research by Historically Black Colleges and Universities and Other Minority Institutions (HBCU/OMI)|
|DE FOA 0001791||Design and Testing of Advanced Carbon Capture Technologies|
|NOAA NOS OCM 2018 2005389||CZM Projects of Special Merit Competition - FY2018|
|DE FOA 0001988||Advanced Technologies for Enhanced Oil Recovery|
|DE FOA 0002402||BENCH SCALE TESTING OF DIRECT AIR CAPTURE COMPONENTS (TRL 3) AND INITIAL ENGINEERING DESIGN FOR CARBON CAPTURE, UTILIZATION AND STORAGE SYSTEMS FROM AIR (TRL 6)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0001488", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.