Opportunity Information: Apply for USDA NRCS OH 11 02
Apply for USDA NRCS OH 11 02
- The Ohio State Office in the community development education employment, labor and training natural resources other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Targeted Program Delivery Outreach Ohio" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.902 Soil and Water Conservation.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 24, 2011 and posted on Aug 24, 2011.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 13, 2011. (Agency may still review applications by suitable applicants for the remaining/unused allocated funding in 2023.)
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $90,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $90,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) County governments Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Special district governments Individuals Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education State governments Small businesses City or township governments.
[Watch] Creating a grant proposal using the step-by-step wizard inside the applicant portal:
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development Education Employment, Labor and Training Natural Resources Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Farmington Wild and Scenic River Assistance
Previous opportunity: Historic Structures Analysis of Bowman Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grove National Historical Parks
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA NRCS OH 11 02
[Watch] how do funding administrators access proposals?
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Premium leads for funding administrators, grant writers, and loan issuers
Thousands of people visit our website for their funding needs every day. When a user creates a grant proposal and files for submission, we pass the information on to funding administrators, grant writers, and government loan issuers.
If you manage government grant programs, provide grant writing services, or issue personal or government loans, we can help you reach your audience.Subscribe to Leads
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA NRCS OH 11 02", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.