Opportunity Information: Apply for P14AS00086
Apply for P14AS00086
- The National Park Service in the arts (see cultural affairs in cfda) education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "The Fabric of Freedom Program Guilford Courthouse National Military Park" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.946 Cultural Resources Management.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 30, 2014 and posted on Apr 30, 2014.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 14, 2014. (Agency may still review applications by suitable applicants for the remaining/unused allocated funding in 2023.)
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $32,903.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $32,903.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
[Watch] Creating a grant proposal using the step-by-step wizard inside the applicant portal:
Browse more opportunities from the same agency: National Park Service
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Arts (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA) Education
Next opportunity: Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE) Small, Rural School Achievement (SRSA) Program CFDA Number 84.358A
Previous opportunity: State Energy Program 2014 Competitive Awards
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P14AS00086
[Watch] how do funding administrators access proposals?
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P14AS00086) also looked into and applied for these:
|Promote and provide cultural heritage programs and events Apply for P15AS00199
Funding Number: P15AS00199
Agency: National Park Service
Category: Arts (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA) Education
Funding Amount: $222,200
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Premium leads for funding administrators, grant writers, and loan issuers
Thousands of people visit our website for their funding needs every day. When a user creates a grant proposal and files for submission, we pass the information on to funding administrators, grant writers, and government loan issuers.
If you manage government grant programs, provide grant writing services, or issue personal or government loans, we can help you reach your audience.Subscribe to Leads
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P14AS00086", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.