Apply for RFA MH 17 305
- The HHS-NIH11 in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "The Neural Mechanisms of Multi-Dimensional Emotional and Social Representation (R21)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.242,.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 27, 2016 and posted on Jan 27, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 03, 2016.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 8 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Implementing Evidence Based Prevention Interventions to Prevent New HIV Infections in the United Republic of Tanzania Under the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)
Previous opportunity: Building the Institutional Capacity of Local Indigenous Organizations Implementing Comprehensive Clinical and Laboratory Services to Sustain and Enhance the Prevention, Care and Treatment of HIV/AIDS in the Federal Republic of Nigeria under the Presi
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA MH 17 305
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA MH 17 305) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CDC RFA GH12 123605CONT16||Implementing Evidence Based Prevention Interventions to Prevent New HIV Infections in the United Republic of Tanzania Under the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|RFA AA 16 007||Limited Competition for the Continuation of CoFASP (Collaboration on Fetal alcohol Spectrum Disorders Prevalence) Diagnostic Classifications (Collaborative U01)|
|RFI 654 16 000001||Projecto de Angolanização|
|CDC RFA DD15 150602CONT16||Surveillance of Congenital Heart Defects Across the Lifespan|
|CDC RFA PS13 130604CONT16||STD Surveillance Network (SSuN)|
|CDC RFA DP15 150802CONT16||Working with Publicly Funded Health Centers to Reduce Teen Pregnancy among Youth from Vulnerable Populations|
|CDC RFA GH14 141303CONT16||Local Non-Governmental Partnerships for Sustained Country Leadership in Zimbabwe under the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA DD13 130104CONT16||Advancing Alcohol Screening and Brief Intervention and CHOICES in AI/AN Populations through Training and Technical Assistance|
|CDC RFA GH13 132904CONT16||Technical Assistance in Support of Clinical Training and Mentoring for HIV Treatment|
|RFA GM 17 001||Regional Consortia for High Resolution Cryoelectron Microscopy (U24)|
|CDC RFA DP15 150102CONT16||Increasing the Implementation of Evidence-Based Cancer Survivorship Interventions to Increase Quality and Duration of Life among Cancer Patients|
|CDC RFA GH13 135504CONT16||"HIV Care and Treatment Services in the Dukwi Refugee Camp – Botswana under the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)”|
|CDC RFA DP14 140403CONT16||State-Based Perinatal Quality Collaboratives|
|CDC RFA GH15 161702CONT16||“Reducing the Burden of Neglected Parasitic Infections (NPIs) in the United States through Evidence-Based Prevention and Control Activities”|
|PA 16 092||Small Business Alzheimer's Disease Research (R41/R42)|
|RFI 497 16 00001||USAID/Indonesia - Maternal and Newborn Health Activity|
|PA 16 091||Small Business Alzheimer's Disease Research (R43/R44)|
|TI 16 009||Grants to Expand Substance Abuse Treatment Capacity in Adult Treatment Drug Courts and Adult Tribal Healing to Wellness Courts (Short Title: SAMHSA Treatment Drug Courts)|
|HRSA 16 181||Service Area Competition – Additional Areas (SAC-AA) – California, Hawaii, New York, Oregon, and Washington|
|CDC RFA GH12 121705CONT16||Strengthening Human Resources for Health through Increased Capacity of the Ethiopian Medical Association in the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia under the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA MH 17 305", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.