Apply for BAA DIA AF STIP 2015
- The Afghanistan USAID Kabul in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "The USAID/Afghanistan Development Innovation Accelerator" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001 USAID Foreign Assistance for Programs Overseas.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 7, 2015 and posted on Mar 12, 2015.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 9, 2015.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 20 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Strengthening Clinical Services for Men Who Have Sex with Men, Transgender, and Bisexual Populations Living with HIV/STI in the Dominican Republic under PEPFAR (Award Category U2G)
Previous opportunity: Dialogues on Democracy between American and Indian Youth
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for BAA DIA AF STIP 2015
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (BAA DIA AF STIP 2015) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|15 556||Cultural Anthropology Program Doctoral Dissertation Research Improvement Grants|
|PD 05 1743||National Facilities|
|PD 06 5740||Climate and Large Scale Dynamics|
|NNH15ZDA001N EXO||ROSES 2015 Exobiology|
|FR RRD 15 006||FY15 Short Line Railroad Safety Institute Development, ASLRRA|
|PD 04 1529||Lower Atmosphere Observing Facilities|
|PD 04 4202||Geospace Facilities|
|PD 15 1637||Structural and Architectural Engineering|
|PD 15 1638||Infrastructure Management and Extreme Events|
|PD 98 1321||Decision, Risk and Management Sciences|
|PD 98 1521||Aeronomy|
|PD 98 1522||Physical and Dynamic Meteorology|
|PD 98 1523||Solar Terrestrial|
|PD 98 1524||Atmospheric Chemistry|
|PD 98 1530||Paleoclimate|
|PD 98 1610||Physical Oceanography|
|PD 98 1620||Marine Geology and Geophysics|
|PD 98 1670||Chemical Oceanography|
|PD 98 5750||Magnetospheric Physics|
|G15AS00047||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Desert Southwest CESU|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BAA DIA AF STIP 2015", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.