Tribal Maternal, Infant, and Early Childhood Home Visiting Program: Development and Implementation Grants (HHS 2016 ACF OCC TH 1161)
- The HHS-ACF-OCC in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Tribal Maternal, Infant, and Early Childhood Home Visiting Program: Development and Implementation Grants" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.872.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 22, 2016 and posted on Jan 22, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 23, 2016.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $400,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 4 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: Increasing Local Capacity Activity in the Eastern and Souther Caribbean
Previous opportunity: Increase Access to Comprehensive HIV/AIDS Prevention, Care and Treatment Services in the Democratic Republic of Congo under the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2016 ACF OCC TH 1161) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2016 ACL AOA IR 0134||National Information & Referral Support Center|
|HHS 2016 ACL CIP MP 0147||Senior Medicare Patrol Projects - Empowering Seniors to Prevent Health Care Fraud|
|HHS 2016 ACL AOA LE 0130||Model Approaches to Statewide Legal Assistance Systems - Phase II|
|HHS 2016 ACL AOA SL 0137||Model Approaches to Statewide Legal Assistance Systems - Phase I|
|HHS 2016 ACF ACYF CO 1122||Foster/Adoptive Parent Preparation, Training and Development Initiative|
|HHS 2016 ACF OHS CH R02 1188||Head Start Grantee - Madison County, New York|
|HHS 2016 ACF OHS CH R07 1191||Head Start Grantee - Geary County, Kansas|
|HHS 2016 ACF OHS CH R07 1192||Head Start Grantee - Barton, Pawnee, Pratt, Rice, and Stafford Counties, Kansas|
|HHS 2016 ACF OHS CH R06 1148||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee - Ouachita Parish, Louisiana|
|HHS 2016 ACF OHS CH R06 1193||Head Start Grantee - Little River, Miller, Sevier, and Howard Counties, Arkansas|
|HHS 2016 ACF OHS CH R04 1190||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee - Taylor County, Florida|
|HHS 2016 ACF OHS CH R01 1187||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee - Washington County, including Block Island, Rhode Island|
|HHS 2016 ACL AOA PN 0153||National Education and Resource Center on Women and Retirement Planning|
|HHS 2016 ACF ACYF CW 1126||National Quality Improvement Center on Tailored Services, Placement Stability and Permanency for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, and Questioning (LGBTQ) Children and Youth in Foster Care|
|HHS 2016 ACF ANA NS 1168||Native Language Community Coordination Demonstration Project (NLCC)|
|HHS 2016 ACL AOA DS 0148||Alzheimer's Disease Supportive Services Program (ADSSP): Creating and Sustaining Dementia-Capable Service Systems for People with Dementia and their Family Caregivers|
|HHS 2016 ACF OHS CH R06 1196||Head Start Grantee - Rains and Franklin Counties, Texas|
|HHS 2016 ACF ANA NC 1167||Native Youth Initiative for Leadership, Empowerment, and Development (I-LEAD)|
|HHS 2016 ACF OHS CH R04 1195||Head Start Grantee - Trimble County, Kentucky|
|HHS 2016 ACL NIDILRR DP 0145||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) Model Systems National Data and Statistical Center.|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2016 ACF OCC TH 1161", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.