Apply for RFA 512 10 000004
- The Brazil USAID Brasilia in the food and nutrition sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Trilateral Cooperation Food Security USAID, Brazil, Mozambique" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001 USAID Foreign Assistance for Programs Overseas.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 30, 2010 and posted on Jul 7, 2010.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 16, 2010.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $8,000,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $8,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
- (1) U.S and Non U.S. organizations such as non profit organizations (or for profit companies willing to forego profits), including private voluntary organizations, faith based organizations, universities, research organizations, professional associations, and relevant special interest associations (2) Organization must have experience implementing development projects internationally.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Food and Nutrition
Next opportunity: Gender and Food Security
Previous opportunity: American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009, Health Information Technology Extension Program Regional Centers
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA 512 10 000004
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA 512 10 000004) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA FNS DC 10||Direct Certification Grants FY 2010|
|USDA FNS PGSPP 2010||PEOPLE S GARDEN SCHOOL PILOT PROGRAM|
|RFA 367 10 000004||Integrated Nutrition Program (INP)|
|USDA FNS SFSPHDFB 11||2011 Summer Home Delivery Food Backpacks Demo Projects|
|USDA FNS OEMCOE 11 01||Center of Excellence for Food Safety Research in Child Nutrition Programs|
|USDA FNS WICEBTIMP 11||Fiscal Year (FY) 2011 WIC Electronic Benefit Transfer (EBT) Project Implementation Grant|
|USDA FNS WICEBTPLN 11||Fiscal Year (FY) 2011 WIC Electronic Benefit Transfer (EBT) Planning Grant|
|USDA FNS WICTECHSTD 11||Fiscal Year (FY) 2011Technical Innovation and Standardization Project Grants|
|RFA 696 11 000002||INTEGRATED IMPROVED LIVELIHOODS PROGRAM (IILP) RWANDA|
|USDA FNS CNTN FY2011||CNTN FY2011|
|USDA FNS WICSPG FY2011||WICSPG Full Concept Paper FY2011|
|USDA FNS CN ART2 FY 2011||USDA FNS CN ART2 FY 2011|
|2011||IFRP 2011 Request For Applications|
|USDA FNS SNPA 11||FY 2011 SNAP Participation Grants|
|RFA OAA 11 000008||Strengthening Partnerships, Results, and Innovations in Nutrition Globally (SPRING)|
|USDA FNS WIC FY2011||USDA FNS WIC Research Grants FY2011|
|611 2011 01||Zambia Economic Resilience Program (ZERS) Draft Program Description for Comment|
|RFI 696 16 000001||RFI-696-16-000001 - Sustainable Food, Agriculture, and Nutrition Activity in Rwanda|
|IFRP DRAFT RFA FFP 00001||IFRP-DRAFT-RFA-FFP-DRAFT|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA 512 10 000004", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.