Apply for RFA FD 11 004
- The Food Drug Administration in the agriculture business and commerce consumer protection education employment, labor and training environment health information and statistics natural resources science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "University of Mississippi National Center for Natural Products Research (U01)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.103 Food and Drug AdministrationResearch.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 8, 2011 and posted on Apr 11, 2011.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 11, 2011.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $2,100,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
- Only one application is allowed University of Mississippis National Center for Natural Products Research.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture Business and Commerce Consumer Protection Education Employment, Labor and Training Environment Health Information and Statistics Natural Resources Science and Technology and other Research
Next opportunity: Vocational Rehabilitation Services Projects for American Indians with Disabilities CFDA 84.250H
Previous opportunity: Restore Americas Estuaries
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA FD 11 004
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA FD 11 004", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.