Apply for RFI 111 13 000001
- The Armenia USAID Yerevan in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "USAID/Armenia Advanced Civil Society for Accountable Governance Program, Draft Program Description for Comments" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001 USAID Foreign Assistance for Programs Overseas.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 26, 2013 and posted on Aug 26, 2013.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 9, 2013.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $10,500,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $3,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
- The prime recipient will be a local (Armenian) organization, but the consortia may include international organizations as sub recipients. USAID expects that any international organizations partnering within consortia will successfully transfer their technical and management skills to its local partners and phase out their involvement within the first three years of the program.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Notice of Fiscal Year (FY) 2013 Opportunity to Register and Other Important Information
Previous opportunity: TOWHEE/TORTOISE SURVEY CHINA LAKE CA
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFI 111 13 000001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFI 111 13 000001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS 13 NERO 0141||Notice of Intent to Award Expand Urban Youth Visits to DEWA through Partner Youth Opportunities Program|
|ECA ECAAE 14 007||Global Undergraduate Exchange Program for East Asia and the Pacific and the Western Hemisphere|
|NPS 13 NERO 0142||Notice of Intent to Award Archeological Overview and Assessment of Submerged, Intertidal, and Shipwreck Archeological Sites in the National Park Service Northeast Region Parks Component A|
|SOL OAA 13 000134||REQUEST FOR INFORMATION Securing Water for Food A Grand Challenge for Development|
|P13AS00243||Fire Supression Assitance Mutual Aid|
|ISN ISNECC 13 014||Proliferation Awareness Seminar Montenegro|
|ISN ISNECC 13 015||Strategic Trade Control Legislation Development Licensing Assistance Iraq|
|P13AS00244||Ethnographic Overview and Assessment Antietam National Battlefield|
|P13AS00245||Potomac River Gorge Environmental History and Historic Resource Study|
|NPS 13 NERO 0143||Notice of Intent to Award Support Park Programs|
|F13AS00344||Service Training and Technical Assistance (Generic Training)|
|NPS 13 NERO 0144||Notice of Intent to Award Mather HS Program|
|CFP FS 1002014||Community Forest and Open Space Program|
|NPS 13 NERO 0145||National Trails Along the Potomac A Guide for Boaters|
|NPS 13 NERO 0146||Coastal instability and cross shore sediment movement Management in the face of sea level rise (Phase Three)|
|P13AS00251||List of Classified Structures Update for C and O Canal NHP and Antietam NB|
|P13AS00263||Preservation and Analysis of NPS/NCR Museum Collection|
|P13AS00264||Preservation of National Park Service Museum Collections|
|EP HIT 13 004||Recovery Best Practices|
|DRLA DRLAQM 14 002||DRL China 2013 Request for Statements of Interest|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFI 111 13 000001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.