Apply for 388 14 00099
- The Bangladesh USAID Dhaka in the food and nutrition sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "USAID/Bangladesh DRAFT FtF Livestock Project" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001 USAID Foreign Assistance for Programs Overseas.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 20, 2013 and posted on Dec 20, 2013.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 7, 2014.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Food and Nutrition
Next opportunity: Programs to Increase Diversity Among Individuals Engaged in Health Related Research (PRIDE)(R25)
Previous opportunity: 2013 Call for Disability Proposals
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 388 14 00099
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (388 14 00099) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA FNS FDD FDPNE FY14||FY14 FDPNE Projects|
|USDA FNS F2S 2015||FY15 Farm to School Grant Program|
|USDA FNS CNTN FY2014||Team Nutrition Training Grant FY2014|
|USDA FNS HHFKA DEMO FY2015||HHFKA Demonstration Projects to End Childhood Hunger FY2015|
|USDA FNS FY2014 SNAP PTI GRANTS||USDA FNS FY2014 SNAP Process and Technology Improvement Grants Announcement|
|IFRP 2014 000||IFRP 2014 Request For Applications|
|HHS 2014 ACL AOA NU 0075||National Resource Center on Nutrition and Aging|
|USDA FNS WIC FY2014 LOVINGSUPPORT||WIC Educational Materials Development for Updates to the Loving Support Makes Breastfeeding Work Campaign|
|USDA FNS SNAP RECIPIENT TRAFFICKING PREV||FY14 SNAP Recipient Trafficking Prevention Grant|
|USDA FNS WICSPG CONCEPT FY2014||USDA FNS WICSPG CONCEPT FY2014|
|USDA FNS WICSPG FULLMINI FY2014||USDA FNS WICSPG FullMini FY2014|
|USDA FNS OPS SWP 2014||School Wellness Policy|
|2014 DRAFT IFRP PRODUCT RFA||2014 DRAFT IFRP PRODUCT RFA DRAFT|
|USDA FNS POS RCPNC 2015||FY15 Rural Child Poverty Center|
|RFA 613 14 000001||USAID/Zimbabwe Poverty Reduction and Food Security Crop Development Program|
|2015 IFRP RFA 0001||2015 IFRP RFA New Food Products|
|USAID RDMA RFI 486 15 000002||Improving Childhood Nutrition and Community Sanitation in Key Vulnerable Areas in Laos|
|RWANDA 696 15 02 SPECIALNOTICE||Nutrition/WASH Integrated Activity|
|USDA FNS PRO STANDARDS FY2015||FY2015 Professional Standards Training Grant|
|USDA FNS CNTN FY2015||FY2015 Team Nutrition Training Grants|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "388 14 00099", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.